Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by zoebonney on Aug 6, 13 6:07 AM
I have flown the bat to the lair and have been to the laboratory and opened the "window" with the guy who was put in the cryogenics chamber. I got everything off the Ace guy, and I believe I got a star key to unlock the cabinet in the lab, but it's gone from my inventory. I can't replay to do that again and I can't go forward without the star key and the syringe. Suggestions? I did not go into the lab in the same order as the SG. Thank you for the help.

Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by zoebonney on Aug 6, 13 6:13 AM
I'm so sorry, I found what I was looking for. I didn't realize that there was entrance the lair lab. I thought that was the way back outside. All set! May all your tech issues be so easy to fix!!! Cheers

Tst57
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Tst57 on Aug 7, 13 9:48 PM
I have the same problem as Carol21950.
The 4th battery is not by the cage.
Please help.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Aug 8, 13 7:36 PM
Can't find where to post so hope this works. I am in an hos where you have to apply puzzle prices to a metal ball. The last piece won't apply no matter how many times I try. Any suggestions? Ty

[Post New]by Hiroshi_Mishima on May 14, 14 7:02 PM
Okay, I see people are still experiencing the game randomly "corrupting" their saves.. this makes things a little easier, because that's precisely what just happened to me.

I had just gone into Karr's office at the Museum (where you see him through the window climbing down). I went to exit out of the game because I wanted to stop for a while, when it suddenly threw up that corruption error and erased my save.

PLEASE NOTE - I do not believe that reinstalling my game will have any effect on this phenomenon because save files are not kept in the same location (and it's never helped when I've run into problems with other BFG titles that save elsewhere).

I was having no problems playing the game after I had Special Effects disabled in the options, because they caused the game to run slowly, so I'm almost positive this is not a graphics card issue, either.

I do have a backup save (via copying the folder) from about halfway through, and I'll probably try using that.. but it's very frustrating when this sort of issue pops up. I know Elephant Games' stuff can be a bit cheesy, but they usually don't have this type of problem.

[Post New]by Hiroshi_Mishima on May 15, 14 4:33 PM
All right, here's an update.

I reinstalled it just to be sure and used the backup save. While making extra backup saves every so often I made my way back to the Museum.. sure enough, it happened a second time.

So I simply reverted to my last backup, this time notreturning to the menu at the Museum.. never had a problem. I think it's something in that place, one of those rooms or some variable.

As long as nobody attempts to quit the game in the Museum, it shouldn't happen. Of course, maybe I got lucky, who knows. I successfully finished the game and the Bonus Chapter without further incident.

Go to: