bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 28, 12 12:58 PM
grandmagammer wrote:I purchased this game and am unable to get it to download. When I try it, it just doesn't respond. I tried turning off my firewall and virus protection and it wouldn't download then.
I don't try games out as I am very limited on internet time. so didn't know that it wouldn't work.

Hi grandmagammer,

I'm sorry you're having trouble downloading this game!

Since adjusting your firewall and virus protection didn't help, I think it would be best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what else might be interfering with the process.

If you would, please run a Dr. Felix Report and send it in to them. This report will give them a lot of information about the set up of your computer and how our programs are running on it. You can access it by clicking the blue text above, or read more information about how to get that info to our Tech Support Team in the post here.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 10/28/2012 at 12:58:57 PM PST

gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Post any Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Nov 1, 12 1:41 AM
I played the trial version and really liked it so used 2 game credits to purchase it.
It activated and shows that it's now mine to play unlimited, but when i click on "play" to start the game, I get this message:

"This program requires a security key. If you have one, select OK to enter it. After entering a valid key, you will not be prompted again."

I have never in all my years had this experience and yes, as much as I hate too, I will uninstall and re install (and lose where I currently am in the game) but in the mean time,(in case that doesn't solve the issue) is anyone familiar with this and know what to do?

Thanks

gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Nov 1, 12 10:15 AM
gamer_girl_09 wrote:I played the trial version and really liked it so used 2 game credits to purchase it.
It activated and shows that it's now mine to play unlimited, but when i click on "play" to start the game, I get this message:

"This program requires a security key. If you have one, select OK to enter it. After entering a valid key, you will not be prompted again."

I have never in all my years had this experience and yes, as much as I hate too, I will uninstall and re install (and lose where I currently am in the game) but in the mean time,(in case that doesn't solve the issue) is anyone familiar with this and know what to do?

Thanks

uninstalling/reinstalling didn't help. Live Chat customer support was able to give me a key and the game accepted it as valid and 'stored' it.

(apparently this isn't 'game related' and is just something that happens some times so if this post needs moved that's fine, but hope it helps someone in the future, somewhere. It's apparently not something that can be done without CS help. (and thank you Chris E. - Seattle for being so nice in Live Chat!!)

Sheilas2a
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Sheilas2a on Nov 2, 12 12:42 PM
I am really very disappointed at this game. I have a new computer and the game is running very slowly, I cannot get past the monkey game at the beginning and I feel it was a complete waste of money. I really expect these games to be tested much more completely than this one obviously was.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 2, 12 1:04 PM
Hi Sheilas2a,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that's happening. If the game is running slowly, our help article here might provide some useful information on how to correct that by updating programs and drivers:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that continues to happen, you can let our Tech Support Team know what's happening and they'll be happy to take a look at that for you.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Shar17444
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Shar17444 on Nov 8, 12 3:16 PM
I am in the bonus content and at the hot water, I picked up the robotic arm with the mitten, but there is no cork to pick up/ I have been over the floor of the room, rechecked the strategy guide and it is not there. Now I cannot get the arm to work with the crab, does anyone else have this problem

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 9, 12 3:28 AM
Hi Shar17444,

It sounds to me that your game may not be functioning as it should so I would encourage you to give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist and you would like some dedicated support on this, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page and they will be happy to help!

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

Edited on 11/09/2012 at 12:44:22 PM PST

petlovr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by petlovr on Jul 2, 14 4:41 PM
The game keeps throwing me out to an error screen when trying to complete the sewing machine puzzle (where you sew the figure of a house). I've deleted and reinstalled it, and rebooted my Mac. The problem is still there. Help?

Go to: