Re:Post any Twilight City: Love as a Cure technical issues here only

[Post New]by pammied on Dec 22, 12 7:49 PM
I am also having problems casting spells. Same message "you don't have to do this now". I am using a new pc so the requirements aren't an issue. And I have started the game again with a new profile and the same thing happens. Each time with a different spell, and each time at a different time during the game. The first time, I was done will all but one spell. (figures). This time it was with the third spell I learned.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jan 26, 13 4:00 PM
I love this game.....BUT have played thru twice. Both times, same issue. Get to the end of the game, to where you get the altar, CANNOT get crystal off the altar.

[Post New]by chrissybabes48 on Feb 14, 13 12:45 PM
hi. i am playing on my laptop as i usually do,this game doesnt do anything but load and take me to different parts of town to either work or go back to the girl ...it doesnt have any hint on what to do next no hovering over items tell me what i am to do or anything else,how do u play this game.everyone else is posting where they are stuck of where to find something but i have nothing but the map of town and stuff...what do i do,i reinstalled it and put in a new player name etc but no luck??????thank u chris

jmidge0217
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by jmidge0217 on Jun 26, 13 5:53 PM
Went through several steps with the Tech Support team & they were unable to resolve this issue-so issued a game credit to replace the game. I'm running Windows 7 on a laptop & can run most BFG games, but this has happened with a couple of other games. Tech Support is always very helpful & willing to give a game credit if they can't fix it.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 6, 13 8:01 PM
pammied wrote:I am also having problems casting spells. Same message "you don't have to do this now". I am using a new pc so the requirements aren't an issue. And I have started the game again with a new profile and the same thing happens. Each time with a different spell, and each time at a different time during the game. The first time, I was done will all but one spell. (figures). This time it was with the third spell I learned.
See "Solution For Spells Not Working" by redrosesdz at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/236274.page

I can't confirm its accuracy, but it sounds very much like the sort of thing that CAN go wrong in complex games like this.

gtitus09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by gtitus09 on Nov 20, 13 10:47 AM
Glad to see that it's not just me that has the problem. I have the same problem exactly as you had Academic. Nothing I am trying works. It wont' let me get the Crystal even after I got the faster vehicle. And the Dusk spell is still overshadowing everything and the Teleport spell doesn't work because it won't select a building! Nothing works. This is SO disappointing to me as I was really enjoying the game. And now I am unable to finish it when I've gotten SO close. This game uses an enormous amt. of memory btw, and I had other problems throughout with my character not being able to enter buildings and getting a red revolving circle no matter where you clicked. I was able to advance by clicking my windows button on my keyboard and minimizing and then maximizing it again. I had to do that quite often. I dont' know why I can't get anywhere though and I have to be honest I am royally teed off because I had almost completed the game.

Academic wrote:Hi everyone,

Yes I managed to cast the dusk spell the first time but not get the crystal and be told I need to do other things. Once I had done more I cast the spell again but couldn't get the crystal. Like the others my mana went down. I went to try to cast a spell and this allowed me to top up my mana at the circus but now I am trying to teleport and it's asking me which place but as it's dusk won't let me go anywhere. I've followed your instructions and updated Flash playerr but still frozen. Like the other player I am 4 hous into the game so don't want to start from the begining again.. HELP!

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Nov 28, 13 6:02 PM
I'm with Icerhino, this is a bug and needs to be fixed. No way I'm starting over...Thanks for your help. The Devs need to look into it.

Go to: