Frogdice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Post any Tower of Elements technical issues here only

[Post New]by Frogdice on Nov 20, 12 1:24 PM
Level 40 has a boss with RANGED ATTACKS. The Goblin Wizard doesn't have to be on your wall to do damage. His spells do damage.

You can block his spells by making matches on the same row that he is casting from.

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Nov 21, 12 4:33 AM
Ah .. that at least solves one problem for me, I hadn't realised that .. Thanks Frogdice.
Jo

Frogdice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Frogdice on Nov 21, 12 8:32 AM
arthurC wrote:Ah .. that at least solves one problem for me, I hadn't realised that .. Thanks Frogdice.
Jo

Glad to help.

For future tech support questions, please direct them to the Big Fish Tech support staff.

I am going to stick to gameplay questions and discussions in the other threads.

Thanks!

Edited on 11/22/2012 at 9:43:51 PM PST

Aerosage
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Aerosage on Nov 22, 12 7:53 AM
The first time I downloaded this game for trial, the "tutorial-screen" kept locking-up as it was advising me on how to play the game. In the end, I "trashed" the game from my GMgr. Today, I downloaded it once more to see if anything had changed for the better, as far as how the game interacted with my PC. This time around the game opened-up to the "title-screen" and "locked-up" my PC, where I actually had to turn-off my PC. There is definitely something WRONG with this game!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 23, 12 4:22 AM
Hi Aerosage,

I am sorry that you have had so much trouble with this game!

Have you tried the advice in the following help article to see if there are any updates that you can run?

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I would recommend trying that as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement. By the way, I am not suggesting that it is your computer that is the issue, but by doing this we can eliminate this as a cause at least.

Of course, if you like, we would be happy to have a look at this with you and provide more specific support. When submitting a support ticket, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team so they can get to helping you right away.

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

Aerosage
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Aerosage on Nov 23, 12 7:49 AM
I have a Dell Inspiron 560, which also includes a "Dell Support Center" on my Desktop. I ran a test on all of the current systems on my PC, and this also seeks-out any upgrades or updates for the entire system, including video-card (or chip-sets) and, according to it, everything is up-to-date. Normally, when I see in the forums where other people are having problems with a particular "game", I often wonder why as this "game" plays fine on my PC. This has been the very first Match-3 game that would not play on my Windows 7 up-to-date PC. I simply cannot figure it out. I tried the on-line Chat today 11/23/2012, but it stated that CHAT was currently unavailable. Even so, I would still like to at least give this game a try. I will try CHAT later on today...thanks!

bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Aerosage,

I am sorry that you have had so much trouble with this game!

Have you tried the advice in the following help article to see if there are any updates that you can run?

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

I would recommend trying that as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement. By the way, I am not suggesting that it is your computer that is the issue, but by doing this we can eliminate this as a cause at least.

Of course, if you like, we would be happy to have a look at this with you and provide more specific support. When submitting a support ticket, please run a <a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688>Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report</a> and then send that over to our <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support Team</a> so they can get to helping you right away.

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

boogsmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Tower of Elements tecnlyhnical issues here o

[Post New]by boogsmum on Nov 26, 12 6:07 AM
arthurC wrote:Level 40 is a nightmare!

I'm getting the red 'Your Kingdom is Burning' after about a minute, even if there's no enemy at the wall.

The other thing is a general question .. making matches is difficult because the tiles seem 'sticky', they won't 'fall' properly. Speed is of the essence in this game, especially as the game advances so it's holding me back.

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way of fixing it does anyone know?
Jo

I have had the sticky tile problem from the start of the demo and not just the tiles but the targetting cursor as well so I am hard pressed to get past level four. I love match three games and this is the first one that has a story line so was hoping it was a good game. Right now I am sorry I tried it.

I own about 140 Big Fish games and have only had trouble with 4 of your games so am still a happy lady, Thanks.

Edited on 11/26/2012 at 6:10:02 AM PST

Frogdice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Frogdice on Nov 26, 12 8:59 PM
boogsmum: Please don't give up on us! (Us being the developer of the game, Frogdice).

Let Big Fish tech support troubleshoot your issue. If they determine there are bugs in the game or performance problems, we will DEFINITELY fix them.

We are active here in this forum reading every post and every PM we get. This is our first game on Big Fish and we want to make sure you have the same top quality Big Fish experience with us as with all your other games.

Edited on 11/26/2012 at 9:02:22 PM PST

budden
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by budden on Nov 27, 12 8:58 AM
Frogdice wrote:boogsmum: Please don't give up on us! (Us being the developer of the game, Frogdice).

Let Big Fish tech support troubleshoot your issue. If they determine there are bugs in the game or performance problems, we will DEFINITELY fix them.

I have had numerous levels not stop running after defeating the enemy.I have had to press the 'gear' icon I don't know how many times.I did get through to the end but from level 12 on it was painful.I love this game and if this problem could be fixed it would be great.Even a suggestion to change the settings on my Nividia Game Card to WHAT???My computer works fine for 98% of Big Fish Games and technical support does't help as everything is up to date.

[Post New]by LovelyMy on Nov 28, 12 8:51 AM
I have the exactly same problem on level 13, it never ends, and yes, I´ve been starting over the game over, over and over again. Irritating!!!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Nov 28, 12 9:20 AM
Hey there Fishies,

Thanks for writing here to let us know about those issues. One step that may help is to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If those issues are still occurring though please contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix Report. They'll be able to take a look and suggest some specific troubleshooting steps to try.

Feel free to contact them by clicking here to create a support email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Nov 29, 12 1:25 PM
Any chance of getting a patch for the sticky tiles issue?

This is such a fabulous game and the type I would play over and over and badger others to buy but as it is ... I can only play on the easiest level of difficulty and even that is frustrating as I have to go back two or three times on some of the matches to get the tiles to actually move where I've pushed them

Minxiepieces
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Minxiepieces on Dec 4, 12 11:40 AM
Problems with Level 12 and with sticky tiles. I have played Level 12 to the 3rd wave 4 times. Each time the 3rd wave never comes. i can make matches but cannot finish the level. i have exited and started again with no luck. On some levels the tiles seem to "stick" and there is a delay in filling the tiles. Slows play. Hope that there is a solution. I bought this game just before the problem started. Thank you.

Minxiepieces
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Minxiepieces on Dec 4, 12 2:36 PM
Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, i have tried two more times and get the same problem. The clouds fly by. I can collect gold and gems but no monsters appear so i can't complete. Will come back another day to see if it is cured.

Frogdice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Frogdice on Dec 5, 12 8:33 AM

Edited on 12/05/2012 at 9:27:55 AM PST

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 5, 12 9:57 AM
Hey there Minxiepieces,

Sorry to hear about those issues! If uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't help I would definitely get in contact with Tech Support. They'll work with you directly to help get that sticky tile issue resolved!

Just click here to create a new support email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

Frogdice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Frogdice on Dec 6, 12 3:08 PM
Minxiepieces or anyone else having a similar problem:

We are working on a fix for this problem in a new build. We hope to complete it soon and then send it off to Big Fish.

Frogdice cares deeply about its customers, as does Big Fish, and we will not rest until your experience is fantastic!

Until then, please use the Big Fish tech support system to submit the information they need so they can troubleshoot it and send us more information that will help us SQUISH the BUGS!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 13, 12 4:00 PM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in to let you know we've received an updated PC version of this game. You can read more about it in the announcement I posted here.

I've also started a new tech issues thread, so we can keep track of anything that comes up with this new version. I'm going to lock and unsticky this old one now, too.

Happy Gaming!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: