Re:Post any Time Relics: Gears of Light technical issues here only

[Post New]by Griffinbee on Feb 1, 13 3:52 PM
I keep finishing the puzzles but the game doesn't seem to know - so I have to press skip to carry on.

[Post New]by jenl2881 on Mar 2, 13 7:32 PM
wajo427 wrote:I bought this game and when I got to the bank desk to put in the code it doesn't work.
I can't go any farther with out the the contents of the drawer. I tried reinstalling the game but it didn't help. any suggestions?

Same problem

[Post New]by philanna3827 on Feb 25, 14 9:01 PM
The code at the desk doesn't work for me either.

[Post New]by 79knollwood on Oct 19, 14 11:34 AM
My main issue was getting to the end of the game and having absolutely no idea what I was supposed to set the gear to! And sadly the walkthrough didn't provide that. Ended up skipping so the end was spoiled. Hope other games provide a bit more info even if it a hint as to where the info is about what to set them to.

cmpear
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by cmpear on Apr 2, 15 5:12 PM
I Bought Time Relics for my Kindle Fire HDX tablet 3rd generations. (7inches and It have 64 gb). I tried to installed it and it have failed. I did it many time and it don't work. I heard about it and wanna to buy it cuz it sound like fun to play.

Any suggestion about it?? Anyone welcome to answer it players and Big fish games empolyees Jessica, Carlos and Darcie. Where's the heck is Darcie. I posted the problem on Facebook.

I bought it from Amazon website.

Edited on 04/02/2015 at 5:15:18 PM PST

Go to: