LaDeeDah
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:Post any Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by LaDeeDah on Nov 13, 12 8:11 AM
It appears some of the instructions may have gotten "lost in translation". Captions for dialogue also don't match vocal dialogue. Not a biggie. But just adds to possibility that there are errors in instructions and inventory items.

hezzak
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by hezzak on Nov 13, 12 5:52 PM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
Vallarina wrote:I am at the demon statue by the sarcophagus and the hint button tells me to do something there at the statue but I click on it and nothing happens.
I have a cross, a lock pick, a torn bunny, and a trowel.
What have I done wrong?
Thanks for any help, Vallarina
Look in your journal. There is the solution. Good luck!

I'm having the same problem - can't see anything in my journal to help. I've already taken the 3rd bas relief piece from the statue!

Edited on 11/13/2012 at 5:52:48 PM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Nov 14, 12 1:59 AM
Heya Fishies,

If you have already tried all the steps provided here, like uninstalling and reinstalling the game and updating your drivers, and your game still isn't working, it would be great if you could let our Tech Support Team know about this.

If you also provide a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report with your message they will have all necessary information right away and can reply to you even faster so you can enjoy your game again.

Thanks!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 11/15/2012 at 3:11:48 AM PST

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Nov 21, 12 5:38 AM
When it says to use the bucket of water in the cave, it means the pick. However, if you have already gotten the chunk of rock for the game, you don't need anything there anymore - misleading. Also, in the journal it states the time on the clock as 10:30 - it is 9:30. You won't be able to do the mini game if you use the time in the journal.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Nov 22, 12 9:35 PM
evaree wrote:Hey all stuck with the bucket. Use the pickax instead and it works! The message is a glitch!

Bless you, Evaree! I thought it should be the pickaxe 'cause water didn't make any sense, but you have to hit the dented rock a couple of times for the pickaxe to work.

Thank you!!!

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Nov 24, 12 9:57 AM
I am stuck at the sarcophogus as well and it keeps telling me to do something in the middle of the red stones, I have nothing in inventory and the book shows me nothing that will help. I think this game needs fixing, a lot of us are having the same problem. I do like the game but not when I can't finish it. Help.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Nov 25, 12 12:41 PM
I was finally able to finish the game by using a new name and starting over. I don't know what the problem was on the first try but it just flat out quit working for me so don't give up, try, try again. It is not one of my favorite games, but was just a time passer for me.

[Post New]by jennykitkats on Nov 30, 12 8:24 AM
micheleappleyard wrote:The game will not let me make an impression of a crystal in the sand. This is the only move to do.

Use one of the crystals on the sand first to make a hole and then use the molted red stuff in there ^^

bluesinew
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by bluesinew on Dec 2, 12 10:48 AM
huffpatsy wrote:I am stuck at the sarcophogus as well and it keeps telling me to do something in the middle of the red stones, I have nothing in inventory and the book shows me nothing that will help. I think this game needs fixing, a lot of us are having the same problem. I do like the game but not when I can't finish it. Help.

This was my problem as well...it looks like this would be were I am suppose to fight the demon and nothing happens. I used the hint button and it keeps pointing to the direction between the red stones... but nothing happens. I have nothing in my inventory. Since it is basically the end of the game I will not bother trying to figure it out. It seems their are major glitches in the game.

[Post New]by biologygrrrl on Dec 22, 12 11:39 AM
I have discovered an important issue with the game (possible bug). You MUST use the hammer (found in a HOS near the crane) to break through the plaster in the wall next to where you put the bowl in the tomb scene to collect the crane crank BEFORE you go into the tomb.

If you don't do this before you go in the tomb to the underground cave (where the entrance thru the tomb collapses), you will not be able to collect the 5th crystal from the rope attached to the crane and thus you will NOT be able to finish the game.

I ended up starting the game over to discover this when I got permanently stuck and the hint system kept sending me in circles between the monument and the forest path. The hint system was trying to get me to go back to the tomb scene to get the crane crank, but of course after you go underground, the entrance to the tomb scene is filled with rubble (closed off) and both forest paths lead to the monument area.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Jan 25, 13 1:03 PM
couldn't pick objects up even tho' hint went there.

RVKittykat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by RVKittykat on Aug 1, 13 9:23 PM
I noticed the Hints also take you to a spot in a scene where there is nothing clickable. This shouldn't be happening. Maybe people should stop buying games unless a walkthrough comes with them. We're not mind readers. I know this will stop a lot of the problems and confusion and frustration we go through - and then can't find help anywhere so we can make progress with the games we buy.

Go to: