HELPPPPPPPPPP

[Post New]by nazishs on Jan 13, 09 8:43 AM
i need help here.....

i have recovered the gong peice from the mosaic ..... how do i reteive the one from the pond.... i know the recipe but it is not working???? one black and two red/orange herbs but no effect... the villager still says too deep????

what to do????

Rlon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children forum

[Post New]by Rlon on Jan 19, 09 12:44 PM
take 1 black then 2 large not glowing orange/red herbs mix into a stew then have a villager eat it twice untill the message "this villager feals not the need to breathe any more" then drag to the pond and He/she should dive in and get it

[Post New]by TBGGtokiohotel on Jan 23, 09 1:15 PM
How do u make your ocean clean again?

[Post New]by TBGGtokiohotel on Jan 23, 09 1:47 PM
How do u get rid of the green muck in the water?
How do u start making stew?

[Post New]by TBGGtokiohotel on Jan 23, 09 1:58 PM
What do u do with the crate hear the ocean?

pistol1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by pistol1 on Jan 24, 09 10:02 AM
TBGG--

The crate needs 3 master builders to open.

To start a potion drop someone (any adult) on the cauldron. Then they must pick up 3 herbs (any herbs)--I use 3 different people to bring the herbs...fills faster, then drop an adult on the cauldron again to add water, and once again to add food--you must have at least 10 food for it to work. After you have the potion fixed drop someone on it to make them eat.

To get rid of the green muck you need to find the special fish--you will need level 3 farming to get it.

[Post New]by saragrer on Jan 24, 09 3:11 PM
I keep starting over becausethe birds keep taking my food. how do I stop them?

pistol1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by pistol1 on Jan 24, 09 3:35 PM
Saragrer,

After you have the garden you have to build a scarecrow. Take a master farmer and dropped them up where the twisted twigs are just below the blue flower. (near the gong on the right side). You have to pick up the twigs 2 times to complete it.

jon_jacque
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jon_jacque on Jan 26, 09 8:14 AM
PLEASE HELP! I have completed VV2 but after weeks of inactivity I thought to play again. I have restarted 3 games, uninstalled and reinstalled it and continue to have the problem of missing the small three pebbles it takes to make the tools. I cannot complete a game without them but they are not there. What do I do?

Edited on 01/26/2009 at 8:15:24 AM PST

[Post New]by TBGGtokiohotel on Jan 27, 09 1:24 PM
How do u get the coldren off the fire because i wanna make another stew but i can't because there is already a stew in the coldren. What do i do?

jon_jacque
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jon_jacque on Jan 28, 09 9:12 PM
TBGGtokiohotel - the only thing I have found is to drag several islanders to the caldron and let them eat. only 4 to 6 can eat before it's usually empty. There is no other way to remove it that I have found. Hope that helps. Happy Gaming.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jan 29, 09 2:18 AM
Another way to empty the stew pot is just exit your game and Dayna, do you have level 2 exploration and a master scientist to fashion the cutting tools ?
Have a great day

Terrie

jon_jacque
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jon_jacque on Jan 29, 09 8:26 AM
No, Terrie, not yet. I just started a new game yesterday evening so noone is really advanced yet. It still extremely puzzles me why I don't have the three small pebbles, though. I'm pressing through this time to see what can be accomplished.

Have a great day!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jan 29, 09 11:25 AM
LOL I finally got my last level of Exploration this morning but I'm taking my time with my 28 adults (5 younguns) uncovering the viney wall and the ancient area. I want to start my 15 year olds on their building skills so I can have a whole crop of Elders in 10-15 yrs.
Then I'll have to start a whole new game....Oh btw, LDW is 80% finished on their newest game!!!!
I'm sooo excited!!!
P.S. Are you sure you're looking in the right area for the pebbles? They may not "appear" until you get higher technology. Let me doublecheck...Yeah, new game - no pebbles...Sorry

jon_jacque
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jon_jacque on Jan 29, 09 10:00 PM
LOL - elder crops! I like that! how do they taste in the stew? just kidding.

I have always thaought the pebbles were there from the start but maybe they will appear when I reach a higher level. I had not thought about that. One of the games I stopped (deleted) had level two of almost everything.

Enjoy your game...enjoy life!

peach23
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by peach23 on Feb 8, 09 8:00 PM
To make the cutting tools for the briars, you must have Level 2 Exploration. Then they'll show up in the area where your farmer got the parts for the scarecrow.

I keep seeing posts that say "you need a Master xxxxx" to do so-and-so. As far as I know, there are only three things that need Masters in a skill. One, you will need three Master Builders to open the crate on the beach. (You DON'T have to clear the briars first - the villagers will just leave the Gong piece in the crate for someone to pick up later, if the briars haven't been cleared when you open it.)

Secondly, you need a Master Scientist to make the cutting tools.

Thirdly, once you purchase Level 3 Farming, you must have EITHER Master Scientists or Master Farmers (or both, as many as you have available) to catch the algae-eating fish in the pool.

Building the scarecrow, for example, can be done by an Adept Farmer.

You also need at least one villager who is an Elder, which is a Master in any three different skills.

jon_jacque
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jon_jacque on Feb 23, 09 3:26 PM
Hi all...it's me again.

I got the cutting tools made - I have L2 of every category, no L3s yet. What I am currently stumped about are the herbs. It seems to me that I used to be able to drag any adult to the herb plants at the beginning of a new game and they would learn the herb. Now, even at L2 and I have masters at research, farming, and building - but noone is learning hearbs. They walk away either shaking their heads or 'improved at healing'. I cannot collect any herbs without them actually learning it. Please help.

Thank you!

Re:I 'm lost

[Post New]by ventreda on Feb 24, 09 11:43 AM
I could use some help. I am new to the game, my villagers are starving to death, I have algae, I can only get one master builder and research is going to slow. I don't know what to do.

jon_jacque
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jon_jacque on Feb 24, 09 10:17 PM
you need L2 of farming (1500 tech points) to harvest cococuts but you need L2 Engineering (5k tech points) to get the dam built as quickly as possible. Any villager can be drug to the rocks just south of the small stream to build the dam. As soon as the dam is built you will have a farm that will supply you with 800 food points at the beginning of each new harvest.

Good luck and happy gaming. Hope this helped. Now I wish someone would answer my question.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 4:00 PM
I love this game had to buy it... my kids love it too ... fun for whole family...5

Go to: