Multiple Goals

ginricky49
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Multiple Goals

[Post New]by ginricky49 on Jan 31, 13 10:39 AM
I still must be doing something wrong. I tried what you suggested but nothing happened with the magnet. When I went back into my inventory, I still had the same number of magnets as before I tried to use one. And when I completed the location, none of the task items were collected. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help so far.

ginricky49
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ginricky49 on Jan 31, 13 10:40 AM
I still must be doing something wrong. I tried what you suggested but nothing happened with the magnet. When I went back into my inventory, I still had the same number of magnets as before I tried to use one. And when I completed the location, none of the task items were collected. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help so far

ginricky49
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ginricky49 on Jan 31, 13 12:24 PM
I still must be doing something wrong. I tried what you suggested but nothing happened with the magnet. When I went back into my inventory, I still had the same number of magnets as before I tried to use one. And when I completed the location, none of the task items were collected. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help so far

suetyler
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by suetyler on Jun 21, 13 9:01 PM
Yeah -- we all know how to play. The question is, why did they put out an update with no benefits? The game has gotten really boring. The strategy involved is elementary, at best.

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Oct 23, 13 8:59 PM
Just wanted to add my thanks robin94122! This was an amazingly helpful post. Appreciate all your time and energy. I got a lot of new great ideas!

[Post New]by Peechez_n_Creem on Nov 10, 13 5:06 PM
This info was very informative! Just another quick question though... I have been playing for awhile and recently when I complete a quest, it no longer gives me another one. In fact, I currently don't have any! Has anyone else run into this? Do you know why? Thanks!

Go to: