Chapter 4: The School

Re:Chapter 4: The School

[Post New]by midniterose1977 on Nov 21, 12 11:26 AM
I cannot find the heart. I looked on the lockers as suggested and there is nothing carved there. What should I do?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 21, 12 11:29 AM
Hi midniterose1977,

That can be a tough one to find! Try looking to your left right as you enter the school.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by midniterose1977 on Nov 21, 12 11:45 AM
OMG! Thanks you so much!

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Nov 21, 12 2:52 PM
I'm having problems locating the source of one of the drawings in the School area. It just looks like flat boards. I suppose I should go back to the house as one of them was in the boy's room... any help would be appreciated.

Okay - I found it - SG actually helped! (it was the books on the desk)

Edited on 11/21/2012 at 3:03:31 PM PST

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Nov 21, 12 2:54 PM
Please help. I'm at the school and still cannot find the heart. I've tried for 1/2 hour. I don't see it on the top left corner of the lockers. Thanks

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 21, 12 2:55 PM
whirled_peas wrote:I'm having problems locating the source of one of the drawings in the School area. It just looks like flat boards. I suppose I should go back to the house as one of them was in the boy's room... any help would be appreciated.

One of the drawings charges under the blackboard on a pile of books. I'm not sure if this is the one you're missing.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 21, 12 2:56 PM
Penguin29 wrote:Please help. I'm at the school and still cannot find the heart. I've tried for 1/2 hour. I don't see it on the top left corner of the lockers. Thanks

It's on the left door frame at the very edge of the screen.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Nov 21, 12 3:42 PM
Please HELP......I've clicked on everything in that school room and I keep getting the message I need to find something else for Cassandra to read. WHAT and WHERE??
Also I can't find the Sport Ball. HELP!

[Post New]by GamesterGrace on Nov 21, 12 4:19 PM
ARGH -- *so* stuck, looking for that second Sport Ball. The strategy guide seems to indicate that you can click on the ball of rubber bands on the left desk in the school room, but nothing happens when I do that.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 21, 12 4:27 PM
There is a ball on top of the lockers and i think there is also one in one of the open lockers to the left of the screen. The other is in one of the pop up screens in the classroom.

I'm desperately trying to remember from memory, but it does play tricks sometimes.

Hope I've got it right.

Susie... Have you charged all the drawings that she gave you? That could be what they are asking for

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Nov 21, 12 4:28 PM
Thanks... I finally did find it. Well, sort of. I never saw a heart. I just kept clicking in that area, cursor was almost off the left part of the screen and then I found it.

Edited on 11/21/2012 at 4:29:40 PM PST

[Post New]by GamesterGrace on Nov 21, 12 5:15 PM
Rumbitothecore -- thanks!

Found the last Sport ball. For those who want a bit of a spoiler on the third Sport Ball. I had to just click without seeing it.

Highlight below
* When you're looking in through the dark doorway of the schoolhouse, with the lockers at left, you want to click way up high and in the left third -- if you were to draw a diagonal line from the bottom right of the door through the top left and up, follow that line and just click way up near the top and around there.

Hope this helps!

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Nov 21, 12 8:16 PM
I wish I had played the demo before I bought this game. I WOULD not have bought it.It gives you no help. The Stradegy Guide doesn't help. I can't get the camera on the tripod. It won't let me zoom into it. it just takes me to the playground. I've done everything in the playground. Built the sandbox, took the picture, turned the swing over........Now WHY and HOW do I get to the tripod. I don't get a magnifying glass to zoom to it......only an arrow that takes me to the playground. This game STINKS!

Bordrblaze
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Bordrblaze on Nov 21, 12 8:31 PM
I can not get the photo to match on the sandbox. I built the 3 bases with shells, put the top, flag and army man on the middle one. But it keeps saying I need something else. What am I missing?

I guess my eyes aren't good enough to see something else that is supposed to go in there? Please help. Very frustrated.

[Post New]by sherrychrist on Nov 21, 12 9:11 PM
im trying to get my last picture on the school desk but everytime i click on it it turns to a little yellow ball and disappears and i cant see it to put it on the desk by the books can anybody help me plz ty

[Post New]by crypticsolofawn on Nov 21, 12 9:50 PM
No matter what I do can't place the crowbar on the window to open it.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 22, 12 12:11 AM
Bordrblaze wrote:I can not get the photo to match on the sandbox. I built the 3 bases with shells, put the top, flag and army man on the middle one. But it keeps saying I need something else. What am I missing?

I guess my eyes aren't good enough to see something else that is supposed to go in there? Please help. Very frustrated.

I found this post in another thread by someone who had the same problem.

Gdecorso wrote:its ok my daughter just spotted something on the strategy guide, u have too actually knock something down.

Perhaps you can try using your shovel on the sandbox, or knocking it all down and starting again to see if that works.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 22, 12 12:17 AM
sherrychrist wrote:im trying to get my last picture on the school desk but everytime i click on it it turns to a little yellow ball and disappears and i cant see it to put it on the desk by the books can anybody help me plz ty

The little yellow ball is what the cursor turns into when you hold the drawing. If the drawing disappears then you are in the right area because it needs to match with the background.
If you are finding it difficult to see, sometimes tilting the monitor helps. If not, my only suggestion is to keep trying to match it in that area. It took me a couple of goes to match it perfectly.

Good luck

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 22, 12 12:22 AM
crypticsolofawn wrote:No matter what I do can't place the crowbar on the window to open it.

The ghost takes the first plank off for you and then you should be able zoom-in and use the crowbar to rip the others off with one click. If you can't do it, it could be a glitch, try turning the game off then back on again, but if you still can't do it then report it in the tech thread.

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Nov 22, 12 4:54 AM
Can anyone tell me where to find the queen and the airplane? Thanks.

lee

Go to: