Re:Chapter 6: Downtown Library

[Post New]by blondie777777 on Oct 18, 13 10:36 PM
I am going insane trying to get the alcohol into the gas tank! The gas tank looks open but it's not letting me put the alcohol in! I've pressed hint and all it says is "maybe the alcohol will get the car running..." I've fixed the tire, put the key in the ignition (obv won't start because the gas tank needs the alcohol!) this is a serious bug! I've been trying for a week now! I've read the walk through word for word, nothing. The only thing I've noticed that isn't checked off is the find a book in the library... I've found the book but it's not checked off. It shows how to fix the car with the isopropanol alcohol. I font know if that not being checked off has anything to do with not being able to add the alcohol or not.. Please someone help. I was living this game, until now... Do I need to open the alcohol? Do I need a funnel to pour into the tank?

[Post New]by Bscoker on Oct 19, 13 5:34 AM
Having the exact same issue as blondie777777 with adding alcohol to the tank. Have the key, the alcohol and it won't let me click on the tank to pour it in.

[Post New]by Tatu531 on Oct 20, 13 5:58 PM
I am stuck here too. Can't pour the alcohol into tank

[Post New]by spike116 on Oct 22, 13 11:22 AM
I have the ipad version and I'm stuck near the end and have 1 drawing to find which I know where it is but can't get to it because I need to find the last hidden object which is a picture frame- any ideas
And there no mention of a broom nor is it in the place you find it !

[Post New]by spike116 on Oct 22, 13 11:28 AM
blondie777777 wrote:I am going insane trying to get the alcohol into the gas tank! The gas tank looks open but it's not letting me put the alcohol in! I've pressed hint and all it says is "maybe the alcohol will get the car running..." I've fixed the tire, put the key in the ignition (obv won't start because the gas tank needs the alcohol!) this is a serious bug! I've been trying for a week now! I've read the walk through word for word, nothing. The only thing I've noticed that isn't checked off is the find a book in the library... I've found the book but it's not checked off. It shows how to fix the car with the isopropanol alcohol. I font know if that not being checked off has anything to do with not being able to add the alcohol or not.. Please someone help. I was living this game, until now... Do I need to open the alcohol? Do I need a funnel to pour into the tank?

Make sure you have read all the books in the library the alcohol book isn't enough to use the alcohol

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Feb 7, 14 6:30 AM
I am in the library ane I can't find the soda can and the club, the hint keeps directing me to the piece of paper on the left about the Dewey decimal system and to the cars catalog. I can't find them. Please help so I can progress.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 14, 14 1:13 AM
Qnmartin wrote:I am in the library ane I can't find the soda can and the club, the hint keeps directing me to the piece of paper on the left about the Dewey decimal system and to the cars catalog. I can't find them. Please help so I can progress.
The walkthrough shows a photo of the location of each. Make sure you have gone through the door at the very rear of the library - not the main room with the tall bookcases on the right, and not the first room with the circulation desk - all the way back. The club is on the checkout card in the back of the book on the desk and the soda can is on the top shelf to the left.

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Mar 30, 14 8:17 AM
Ok I started the game over. I can't find the club. The hint keeps telling to go through the rear door of the library butj it's locked and I don't have a key. Can someone help please? It shows a second HOS scene on the teachers desk but I don's see one. Help please.

Edited on 03/30/2014 at 8:20:50 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 3, 14 11:36 PM
Qnmartin wrote:Ok I started the game over. I can't find the club. The hint keeps telling to go through the rear door of the library butj it's locked and I don't have a key. Can someone help please? It shows a second HOS scene on the teachers desk but I don's see one. Help please.
Have you knocked over the bookcases yet?

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Apr 4, 14 8:17 AM
Started over for the fourth time and I'm back to the library. The last time I played I managed to knock over the bookcase and found the club and soda can so I know how to get to the club and soda can. Now I've moved the ladder and gotten to the book and did all that. Took the ladder but now I can't move the thing that has the tape so how do I get the tape. How do I move the thing to get the tape or should that have been done first? Help please.

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Apr 6, 14 8:55 AM
Ok started over for the FIFTH time! Still can't get the tape, broom, or the nail. I knocked over the bookcase and got into the back room to get the soda can and the club. If I can't find the broom, tape or nail I can't go further! I am not starting over again. This game is a waste of money so far.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 11, 14 4:07 AM
Hi Qnmartin! The tape should be on the rolling trolley and the broom on a pile of books to the right of your screen. Can't recall where the nail is exactly. Have you tried using your hint button?

[Post New]by happysiberian on Jul 1, 14 3:30 AM
Despite repeated attempts I have yet to locate the picture frame in the library

[Post New]by yayasmith on Jul 18, 14 3:02 AM
latecomer2013 wrote:Stuck looking for the diamond... Anybody?

[Post New]by yayasmith on Jul 18, 14 3:09 AM
Cant find the missing page with signature or the diamond ?? Please help :'(

[Post New]by domo681 on Jul 24, 14 8:42 PM
I have tried time and time again, I can't find the picture frame in the library. Anyone knows?

[Post New]by aieeeeeeee on Aug 15, 14 4:56 PM
Picture is in the printed paper on the dewey system. Focus on the lower left hand side of page. the picture on top of the table.

Edited on 08/16/2014 at 7:18:39 AM PST

[Post New]by rachel10173 on Jan 29, 15 9:13 AM
I've just download this on my iPad and I'm stuck in the library on HOS looking for a picture frame, can anyone help and tell me where I can find it, it's driving me nuts!!!

[Post New]by MortenW on Feb 23, 15 11:26 AM
Please someone help, i cant find the Spade in the library?

[Post New]by SherbetDibDab on May 25, 15 8:50 AM
Please please can someone tell me where the diamond from the hidden object list is in the library - playing the iPhone version .... Much appreciated

Go to: