crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Chapter 7: The Coroner’s Office

[Post New]by crispypot on Nov 22, 12 2:04 AM
Thanks Rumbi,
i`ll go into the tech thread and have a mooch, see if anyone can come up with a fix
you have a good day Crispy
( hope it wasnt rude to shorten ur name )

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 22, 12 2:11 AM
crispypot wrote:Thanks Rumbi,
i`ll go into the tech thread and have a mooch, see if anyone can come up with a fix
you have a good day Crispy
( hope it wasnt rude to shorten ur name )

No it's not rude. My screen name is a real fingerful

Good luck, I hope you find a fix.

[Post New]by perennially on Nov 22, 12 2:30 AM
crispypot wrote:Hi guys , i too lost the screwdriver, i opened the vent first , which didnt let me do anything in there, but now i cant get the said thing out of the game, ( the 3 letter thing ) is this a glitch ?????? i cant get any further boo hooo hooo

Same here, fishies. I'd understand if this was a LFA that allowed you to save so you could backtrack, but this is crazy! Will report too and hope for a fix....

[Post New]by ceruleanmoon on Nov 22, 12 3:09 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, rumbitothecore. I posted a note over in the tech thread. Maybe they can get it sorted. I am also going to try your IT Crowd suggestion, too: " Have you tried turning it off and turning it on again?" haha! But I'm not going to hold my breath on that one!

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Nov 22, 12 3:07 PM
You not going to believe this but I can not find the coroner office. Earlier I remember being there and seeing the coroner get the shock of her life but I keep walking all over town trying to find it. Can someone set this foot weary detective in the right direction please.

lee

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 22, 12 3:14 PM
guylee1 wrote:You not going to believe this but I can not find the coroner office. Earlier I remember being there and seeing the coroner get the shock of her life but I keep walking all over town trying to find it. Can someone set this foot weary detective in the right direction please.

lee
You have to go in through the pharmacy (where the car crashed) and cross over to the other roof with your ladder. The coroner's office and lab are in the next building.

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Nov 22, 12 3:22 PM
I have done that several times but can not find the lab.

lee

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 22, 12 4:01 PM
Hm. It should be there - you cross the roof, go down the cable into the bedroom, through the left door to a hallway, turn right at the end to get to the office. The morgue/lab is through the door in the office.

jaybird3939
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by jaybird3939 on Nov 22, 12 4:02 PM
Rumbitothecore wrote:Have a look in your journal. The notes have been turned into a number code. So, if you take the first white button on the left as one and the first black as two and so on, you should get it.

Hope this helps

My solution has a 7 in it, and that's not noted which button that corresponds to. Tried all the combos but still no go. Any ideas? Thanks

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 22, 12 4:05 PM
jaybird3939 wrote:
Rumbitothecore wrote:Have a look in your journal. The notes have been turned into a number code. So, if you take the first white button on the left as one and the first black as two and so on, you should get it.

Hope this helps

My solution has a 7 in it, and that's not noted which button that corresponds to. Tried all the combos but still no go. Any ideas? Thanks
I believe there are 4 white and 3 black buttons, so #7 would be the white button on the far right. Count from left to right white 1, black 2, white 3 etc.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 22, 12 4:20 PM
If you need a pictorial dipiction of the piano /door puzzle. Here's one I did earlier

Rumbitothecore wrote:SPOILER!!!

Ok these are the door buttons... O are the white ones and are the black.

p pp pp
pi 2 ppp 4 ppp 6
O pp O pp O pp O
1 ppi 3 ppp 5 ppi 7

In your journal you will have the code...* 5-7-5-4-3-3*

Press the corresponding buttons on the door as the numbers above.

Hope this helps.

jaybird3939
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by jaybird3939 on Nov 22, 12 4:30 PM
Thanks everyone Sometimes my brain just doesn't work like it should (old age catching up!)
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving
Back to the game!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Nov 22, 12 5:08 PM
Just to chime in, you don't actually need a number code for the piano puzzle. You just have to make the organ play the tune (using the lever to the right of the piano) and then do a Simon says on the 7 buttons on the door. Worked fine for me.

jaybird3939
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by jaybird3939 on Nov 22, 12 5:17 PM
thanks for the advice, but those of us without even the least amount of musical talent need all the help we can get!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Nov 22, 12 5:47 PM
jaybird3939 wrote:thanks for the advice, but those of us without even the least amount of musical talent need all the help we can get!

Nice of you to tell me that I have musical talent, jaybird, but I never played the piano in my whole life.
What I meant, when the piano auto-plays the tune you get a close up of of the keys pressed. Just remember this sequence and press it on the door.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 22, 12 6:15 PM
Laflamme wrote:
jaybird3939 wrote:thanks for the advice, but those of us without even the least amount of musical talent need all the help we can get!

Nice of you to tell me that I have musical talent, jaybird, but I never played the piano in my whole life.
What I meant, when the piano auto-plays the tune you get a close up of of the keys pressed. Just remember this sequence and press it on the door.

I agree with you, Laflamme - just copy the sequence - it's a memory game with the white and black buttons corresponding to the white and black piano keys.

[Post New]by iaia32 on Nov 22, 12 6:27 PM
Ok, color me dumb, but for the life of me I can't find a teddy bear in the coroner's office anywhere! Is it hidden in the walls? Please help... it's been a long time! :o)

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 22, 12 6:31 PM
Yes it is. I'm pretty sure there is a faint outline of a teddybear on the wall above the round table in the scene after the bedroom.

[Post New]by iaia32 on Nov 22, 12 6:35 PM
unbelievable... right in front of my blind eyes! LOL

You have saved me from going to bed frustrated... Thank you!!

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Nov 23, 12 6:01 AM
Thanks Severine, I never noticed the door in the office before. Guess it is because I am spending too many hours at this game. I can not see the obvious anymore. LOL

lee

Go to: