Chapter 10: The Relic

Re:Chapter 10: The Relic

[Post New]by Riverrat2T on Dec 4, 12 7:46 AM
I have placed all my runes and they are glowing purple.........and still glowing purple, but now what? I rebooted with no relief.....someone please help me get this game over with!

[Post New]by Lori_Gunther on Dec 4, 12 9:59 AM
I too am stuck on the glowing horn -- runes all in the right order and pegs placed where they should be. Can't find any help anywhere!!

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Dec 8, 12 12:53 PM
In all the discussions about 5 words and 6 runes, no one ever mentioned that you have to stop up some of the holes in the runes to complete the connection. I stumbled on the fact that there were pegs for that purpose by accident. Once I placed the pegs, I was able to finish it. I am replaying from the beginning because I never found the mask to unlock the morphing objects.

BransonBel
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by BransonBel on Dec 8, 12 5:21 PM
Lori_Gunther wrote:I too am stuck on the glowing horn -- runes all in the right order and pegs placed where they should be. Can't find any help anywhere!!

Me too! The horn is glowing so I assume I got the runes and pegs in their proper places, but nothing happens besides the horn glowing. I went back in to Cassandra but she does nothing... This has been a very, very frustrating game. Don't even get me started on that ladder..

Can someone help?

Claudiy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Claudiy on Dec 9, 12 4:06 PM
I need to make (i think) a fake horn relic. (am in the cave with Cassandra).
So I have to use the ladder again to get it.

Here is the problem; it was destroyed when I entered the cave.
Is it me and am I missing something or do I have to start over?
Really can't find it somewhere else...

Thanks!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 9, 12 9:05 PM
Claudiy wrote:I need to make (i think) a fake horn relic. (am in the cave with Cassandra).

Thanks!
The ladder shouldn't be destroyed at any point as you need to use it quite a few times in several places. Check if you didn't leave it somewhere. Places you use the ladder are the warden's office, the church and between the two roof tops of the pharmacy/doctor's office.

Claudiy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Claudiy on Dec 9, 12 9:47 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:
Claudiy wrote:I need to make (i think) a fake horn relic. (am in the cave with Cassandra).

Thanks!
The ladder shouldn't be destroyed at any point as you need to use it quite a few times in several places. Check if you didn't leave it somewhere. Places you use the ladder are the warden's office, the church and between the two roof tops of the pharmacy/doctor's office.

Thanks for your reply!

I had to check it 800th times (a bit exaggerated...) but I found it!
Really, I feel so dumb right now... (but my SG is still on Chapter 3 or something, so...).

[Post New]by oldgreybat on Nov 1, 13 7:17 PM
I'm stuck at the prison office vent...got ladder, took off the vent cover and tried to use the night vision goggles to access the vent, but it won't work. Took the time to repeatedly place the goggles on different areas of the vent screen to no avail. It won't work. I'm getting fed up with this game...it totally lacks the quality and playablity of other games...the SG is a joke but I'm not laughing!!!
Any one else have the same problem????

Go to: