Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Get your own customized Mystery Case Files gear!

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 26, 12 12:43 AM
Not a male T-shirt in sight.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Nov 26, 12 11:39 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:Not a male T-shirt in sight.

lol..i am only 130 lbs, but will only wear xx large mens tshirts.......so no shirt for me either

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

[Post New]by dogmama on Nov 26, 12 2:20 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Not a male T-shirt in sight.
Are you sure? You might want to check back again. Click on clothing, pick the design you like (some of them show a guy--look for the hair on the chin <G> ), then click on the 84 styles. There are all sizes though I did see one for 13th Skull that's limited. I don't like women's tees either even though I'm little .

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 26, 12 2:26 PM
I read all the texts. There are 6 torsos and they are all female.

ETA The featured product torsos are all female. You're right, dogmama. Selecting All products shows male apparel as well.

Edited on 11/26/2012 at 2:32:25 PM PST

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Nov 26, 12 3:46 PM
I'm sorry but the prices are out of sight.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Nov 27, 12 3:22 PM
I just checked out the sight....

frankly, the lettering color issue puzzled me until i realized they WERE talking about the lettering, they kept talking about gray and gold and every other color under the sun, but the color would never be what they stated.....did finally realize but it took me awhile. Whenever i see color stated i do not immediately think LETTERING color. I checked out the slogans....but while some of the slogans are cute (i found the crowbar!) i don't think i can wear them many places where the humor will be immediately gotten without a long discertations as to WHY i found the crowbar....

either that or the HR department at work will put me on the watch list....

I like a lot of the items, i didn't notice the pricing, but I think the website could be paired down a bit....

I found all the items a bit daunting, and frankly if you could just pair it down to the slogan you want and then have drop down boxes for color for shirt, lettering, size ect. Might make it a little more user friendly.

And frankly....I gotta say. MORE FELIX ITEMS!!! MORE, MORE MORE!!!

The MCF stuff is very nice, but how about some magnets? bumper stickers....
"I Found The Crowbar!" (and am not afraid to use it) will look very nice on my car.... .....oh wait....this is for a game.....

Also...can we get some more kitschy items? I know I know, the last thing we need is more Junk....but honestly, everyone wants the felix and madam fate bobbleheads....and how about some snarky buttons (kinda like staples red button only with snarky sayings....I like gaming for the fun, and i like....sadly, KITSCHY items we don't really need, but really really want....

A cute bean bag felix the fishy.....

Beach towels....(the last website store i bought everything because it was silly frew frew stuff.....but the mugs that are featured now aren't pretty, they are the game names or slogans....

I like looking at pictures.....how's about some eyecatching MCF Pic t-shirts? I would love some dire grove wear!!!! the creepy inn in the snow would be good for starters....or the banshee....just sayin'

Not something saying dire grove.....nobody in my state is gonna catch that one....but something visual that i can at least work off of.....when i got to explain it....

(before during or after i realize i am just a dork at heart when my coworkers stare at me....lol)

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Dec 2, 12 4:09 PM
kristidumplin wrote:Great looking stuff...but $31.95 for a t-shirt?? Stuff seems a bit spendy for me, but, if you have a healthy bank account, or a credit card that isn't maxed from buying games, there is some really neat stuff in the store.

I agree with you, kristidumplin! Way too expensive for me, as well. Even if I had the money, $31.95 is an awful lot for just a t-shirt!

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on Dec 7, 12 7:41 PM
Zazzle is only good if you use coupon codes and you can take advantage of their Zazzle Black free trial for free shipping.

[Post New]by AngelQueen36 on Dec 8, 12 8:58 AM
So from what I'm seeing we can only buy gear with Mystery Case Files on it or is there another place for us to buy stuff with different things on it?

BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Dec 9, 12 2:00 AM
I was really happy as I had seen the store. Thanks BFG and Zazzle. I ever wanted gear from my favourite game series.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 12, 12 4:59 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in to let you know that we really appreciate the feedback you have left for us regarding this merchandise, and we are taking it all on board.

Also, AngelQueen36 just to let you know, you can get Big Fish gear that is not MCF specific, using the following link:

Big Fish Gear Store

Thanks for sharing your opinions!

bfgBaikal

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Apr 2, 13 6:28 PM
I have to agree about prices.I mean $45.00 for a hoodie .I think that's a little over the top.I guess it's not for me ,even though i could afford it i won't spend that kind of money on a hoodie.

BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Apr 3, 13 1:01 AM
I'm from Germany. Is it possible to get the MCF gear in Germany too?

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Apr 3, 13 12:04 PM
I was looking around at the products available at the Big Fish Gear store. I wanted to take advantage of the 50% off sale so I added three items to my cart. When I started the checkout, I discovered that the shipping cost was nearly twice the cost of the items wanted!! The total for the items I selected came to $5.00 and change but the shipping cost was over $9.00!!! Sorry, Big Fish , when the shipping is nearly twice the items' total that, to me, is too much, especially when it is shipped by the regular US Postal Service. The small items I wanted weigh next to nothing and take up very little room. In my opinion, the shipping should be no more than $3.99. Lower your shipping cost to a sensible amount and I'll be glad to purchase items from your store.

Go to: