Re:SPOILER!!!!! Locations of ALL morphing objects

[Post New]by gamineannie on Nov 21, 12 5:51 PM
Thanks for the list Rumbi! It saved me some needless staring into space when I couldn't find the last item. (And about twenty or so other items, LOL)

(heavy on the sarcasm) I am oh so glad I went through the finding of the fifty morphing objects as the reward (!?!?!) was so worth it! (end sarcasm)

OK, and next year I'm supposed to trust BFG to come out with a game that doesn't think it's some hokey version of reality TV? A game that is a game? With real puzzles and not some motion sickness inducing juggling act for puzzle pieces that gets repeated over and over and over again? With real detecting instead of running around at some ham actress's behest? A game that actually remembers what made MCF the top of the line when it first started - instead of the drudgework it is becoming with those dreary 'find this round part of the picture' that is a substitute for an exciting and challenging puzzle that makes me think instead of staring at the screen? With bonus play that is a bonus worthy of its name? I don't think so. I can see myself waiting until after the new year in 2014, when enough other players have worked their way through whatever new offering appears, if one does appear, and shared their impressions and opinions, before even trialing it myself. The series is just getting more and more disappointing as it progresses.......Guess if I want a good game, I'll have to revisit Madame Fate and RTR.

[Post New]by MCFsolver on Nov 21, 12 7:53 PM
I's missing an item and I can't find it. I've been through the list many times and I haven't gotten it. Can you help?

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Nov 21, 12 8:08 PM
Thank you so much for the list Rum. It helped me get the last three I was missing!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 21, 12 11:57 PM
ArionL wrote:Alright, I have found all the items on this list and the mask in the safe (obviously) and am still missing one item where could it be?

MCFsolver wrote:I's missing an item and I can't find it. I've been through the list many times and I haven't gotten it. Can you help?

There are 50 morphs to find and there are 50 on the list.

The only thing I can suggest is to carefully check one more time and if you are still missing one, then report the glitch in the tech thread.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

suze14
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by suze14 on Nov 22, 12 12:47 AM
i am about 30% thru game and have not got any morphing objects even when i used the list and clicked on the item mentioned nothing happend

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 22, 12 12:53 AM
suze14 wrote:i am about 30% thru game and have not got any morphing objects even when i used the list and clicked on the item mentioned nothing happend

Suze... the morphing objects aren't activated until after you have completed Grimes' Quarry. You can do this at anytime in the game or even after you've finished it. But first you have to activate the location of the Quarry on the map.

suze14
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by suze14 on Nov 22, 12 12:59 AM
ty so much was starting t lose my mind lol

Xmas3kds
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Xmas3kds on Nov 22, 12 7:35 AM
OK, I've been through the list of 50 missing morphing items...and am still missing one. The last on the list is in the Prison, as a handprint above the sink in the cell. Where is the cell in the prison? Sorry, must be old-age hindering me!

magmitch
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by magmitch on Nov 22, 12 8:08 AM
The cell is through the vent in the prison. You need the ladder to get there. It actually looks like a foot print, just under and to the right of the sink. I had trouble as well.

magmitch
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by magmitch on Nov 22, 12 8:10 AM
I am only missing one now and I think it is the sun the evidence room? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Rumbi!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 22, 12 8:12 AM
There are a set of shelves to the R of the safe. It is on the top shelf.

magmitch
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by magmitch on Nov 22, 12 8:23 AM
Finished! Thank you Rumbi. I just went from location to location and checking the list.

[Post New]by michelle4645 on Nov 22, 12 9:20 AM
I can open the vent in the prison, but it won't let me go into the vent to get to the cell. How do I get to the cell?

Nevermind...I just had to get a bit further in the game!

Edited on 11/22/2012 at 9:49:19 AM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 22, 12 9:31 AM
Have you been to the cave on Trestle Road?

It seems that you can't go through the vent until you have been in there.

[Post New]by ceruleanmoon on Nov 22, 12 3:37 PM
I just wanted to add my voice to the chorus and say THANK YOU to Rumbitothecore for posting all the morphs. I found 48 out of 50 and the last two were driving me CRAZ-EE so I really am Thankful on this Thanksgiving day that Rumbi took the time to do this. Cheers, mate!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 23, 12 4:01 AM
Absolutely!

I can see that Rumbitothecore has been helping out lots of Fishies at sticky parts of this game too - we are all very grateful for your help!

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Nov 23, 12 5:26 AM
Thank you...this was very thoughtful...

ok1eg1rl
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ok1eg1rl on Nov 23, 12 5:43 AM
Just adding my thanks for taking the time to find all of the blasted things. I managed about 37 on my own by revisiting every scene and clicking. I think I might have left the scene too soon, though - I made the incorrect guess that there was only one morpher per scene. Silly me.....

[Post New]by rosierosebud on Nov 23, 12 6:33 AM
thanks Rumbi-big help-I think I am missing bird poo in steeple-any more advise

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 23, 12 7:13 AM
rosierosebud wrote:thanks Rumbi-big help-I think I am missing bird poo in steeple-any more advise

Your welcome as is everyone else

The bird poo morphs into a piece of pink gum and back again.

LOL... I'm not sure what advice you want, but here's a piece anyway...

The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Go to: