sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Reviews for Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Apr 25, 13 12:58 PM
I enjoyed a game with NO HO scenes! I love puzzles, and this had plenty. There was also an interesting story line. As to puzzles - since I like them so much, I think that game developers (Big Fish?) should make a few games that have ONLY puzzles from earlier games, without the games themselves. Maybe one or two hundred per game. Not new puzzles, but ones from old games. I hope that I said that clearly enough.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on May 19, 13 12:25 PM
This game have an interesting plot, beautiful scenes and plenty of games and task to do.

gorgeous mansion with a dark history and lots of bodiless heads that shows something is not right.

This one is a keeper and I kicked myself for no playing the CE first.

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Jun 30, 13 9:41 AM
Very enjoyable game!

It is a little on the easy side, but I still had to use the Hint button from time to time. There is no map at all, but this is not a big deal. Usually you had around 6 scenes in which to accomplish things. Then you move on to another handful of scenes.

The Hint button wasn't useful unless you were in the scene in which you had something to do. I tend to like Hint buttons to be a bit more helpful. Again....since you only have a few scenes to work with, it wasn't a big time waster.

It was little unnerving talking to heads in a jar. They did keep asking me to help them. I chuckled as I wondered what they figured they would do once I released them as they had no bodies. Kinda funny.

If you're looking for game that is fun and easy going, you'll like this one.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Apr 9, 14 11:28 PM
This game is ALL puzzles. I HATE puzzles! Total waste of time sitting here waiting for the skip button to fill. Why doesn't somebody make an HOA game without any puzzles????

Go to: