Re:Post any Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood technical issues here only

[Post New]by S1234b on Feb 8, 13 12:33 AM
I am stuck on the safe like was mentioned on another thread. I put the stethoscope on but don't know what to do to solve the puzzle. I can't turn the lock to a certain number.
When I press skip, the lock just starts spinning and I can't do anything else (it freezes)

I am playing on my iPhone

[Post New]by Swadeeka on Feb 8, 13 8:46 PM
Same issue as ivymooncorvus. Wolf puzzle on gargoyle parts wont move. Restarted, rebooted iphone. No way to get past it.

[Post New]by Danielle2612 on Feb 19, 13 11:48 PM
Hi all , i am having issues in the same part of the game with the wolf statue , i can not get the parts to move but could before ? Help please

[Post New]by Theprefabproject on Feb 23, 13 11:39 AM
I'm having the same issue with the wolf game. I'm unable to move the parts. It worked when I first tried it but when I went to try the puzzle again it didn't work. Any idea on the fix? Super frustrating.

[Post New]by GSJ1974 on Apr 2, 13 5:21 PM
I am also stuck at the wolf statute on the gargoyle at the bottom of the stairs. It was moving the first time I entered the screen. Now not moving after several restarts. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by Akaahanui on Apr 7, 13 7:38 AM
I was having the same problem until I used the safe deposit box key and found the sketch of the proper wolf positioning. Safe deposit box was under the floor in the fireplace room on 1st floor. Hope this helps!

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on Apr 14, 13 1:50 PM
My game has no sound. The volume in the game and on my computer is at maximum. and still no sound.

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Apr 17, 13 6:58 AM
I demo'ed this game when it was new, and also froze at the yacht scene. I rarely buy games, but this is one that I wanted to buy. I kept an eye on this site and other sites, waiting to see if it had been fixed, and when I finally saw that it was fixed, I bought it, from another site, where the price was lower. It froze at the yacht I contacted customer service, and their response was :check compatibility, run as admin., install adobe flash player, uninstall, reinstall, start with a new profile yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah. Even though my computer is only 3 months old, I tried all their generic suggestions, and, of course, it still froze at the yacht. Customer service at that site has quit corresponding with me, so I came here , looking for answers, and I see that you, also, are blaming people's computers, send a dr felix report, update windows, . etc etc etc. If so many people are having the exact same problem, why blame their computers?

I'd like to contact the developers of this game directly. Who are they?

[Post New]by macsp84 on Apr 21, 13 11:05 AM
I am stuck at the wolf puzzle too. I have found the sketch of how to position the wolf but I can't move the limbs. Anyone can help?

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Aug 4, 13 4:48 PM
I'm on MAC OS 10.8

No voices

Some items in inventory- like the oil can- the cursor picks up-

but it never oils..

Oil can goes back into inventory

I had this trouble with the letters under the painting

FINALLY- they went into place

I think- for me- this game is a bust

Too many tech issues

Game story line is nice, too

C

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Aug 12, 13 6:39 PM
Purchased the game after initially using the trial. Cannot download the game now, even though I was able to play via the trail. What gives? I even went so far as to temporarily disable my anti-virus software, firewalls, etc., and am still seeing a download error number. This sucks.

[Post New]by cure17 on Sep 23, 13 4:30 AM
Does anyone know how to fix the gargoyle puzzle at bottom of stairs??? It's stuck, and yes, I have the map, I tried downloading it again, and bought it again. this is so frustrating!!!!!!

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Nov 24, 13 2:10 PM
Didn't buy this one when it came out because of the tech issues. Now that it is a daily deal, I thought I would retry. STILL no sound, and I have tried all the usual fixes. Sad to see a flawed game not fixed after a year and a half.

bwake47
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by bwake47 on Dec 12, 13 5:22 PM
I did the same as angelofmusic62. By the time it came out on DD I figured it surely had been fixed, so I purchased it. It is sporatic, I've actually had the sound come on a couple of times when I would close out of the game and go back into it. Other times, nothing. I have just now tried to open the game to finish playing and have open and closed it five times and still no sound. It is very irritating. I expected much more from **** Games. I've purchased several of their games and haven't had this problem before. A year since it came out and still no fix. Maybe there hasn't been enough complaints to cause them to want to fix it.

Help! How do I go back and pick something up?

[Post New]by Pigoink on Jan 24, 14 1:30 PM
I got to the scene where I put the reel on the fishing rod and the hook and pull up the boot with the weight. The scene moved so quickly that I could get the weight. How do I get it now? OR...how can I back up a few scenes and try again!?!

Fishing rod and reel and weight problem

[Post New]by Pigoink on Jan 24, 14 1:33 PM
Let me say that again....I could NOT get the weight in the boot after fishing it out. HELP

Mazou884
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mazou884 on Mar 23, 14 8:02 AM
This game is being offered as Catch of the Week, for week of March 17, 2014. I also figured that after a year, the issues would be fixed. Well, from the start, there's still NO SOUND. After all the silence, writing this in caps makes me feel better! My computer works well with everything, it's not the problem. Can we also assume that the other bugs are still there? Too bad, it looks like a good game. I also did not expect that from this developper. I emailed BFG, we'll see what happens.

Amended Post : Fair is fair, must mention this. I did not re-install, just got back to the game later, nothing to lose. The sound was working. Tested further by leaving and starting again, it still works. Will it stay that way? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Edited on 03/23/2014 at 9:18:29 AM PST

Go to: