Vampire Saga 2 for IPad

seajay123
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Re:Vampire Saga 2 for IPad

[Post New]by seajay123 on Jan 2, 13 2:49 PM
I haven't even attempted to purchase yet. I can't get into the room by the stairs and the door is open because I did the pictures.

JJSJ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by JJSJ on Jan 3, 13 12:45 AM
Tangja wrote:You know now.I can't play unlock full version after purchased game. I've try to loaded game again and again and try to buy game too but it told me "You've already purchased this. Tap OK to download it again for free." but nothing happen
I don't know what's it mean and why.

Me too. I have a same trouble like you. I contacted to the both of Big Fish Games Customer Support and iTune Store Customer Support and did everything and every steps that they suggested but it's still not working, no one could help me. They suggestion me to get my money back but I want to waiting for the game update in someday. And not only this game that had a problem. They are "Grim Facade : Mystery of Vanice" and now, "Vampire Secret" too. These 2 games used very very long long time loading but nothing happen.
I saw the review of "vampire Saga 2" and "Grim Facade" in iTune Store and found some peoples had a same problem like us. But in "Vampire Secret" I cannot submit my review. I don't understand, Why Why Why.
What's happening!

[Post New]by Tangja on Mar 6, 13 11:18 PM
JJSJ wrote:
Tangja wrote:You know now.I can't play unlock full version after purchased game. I've try to loaded game again and again and try to buy game too but it told me "You've already purchased this. Tap OK to download it again for free." but nothing happen
I don't know what's it mean and why.

Me too. I have a same trouble like you. I contacted to the both of Big Fish Games Customer Support and iTune Store Customer Support and did everything and every steps that they suggested but it's still not working, no one could help me. They suggestion me to get my money back but I want to waiting for the game update in someday. And not only this game that had a problem. They are "Grim Facade : Mystery of Vanice" and now, "Vampire Secret" too. These 2 games used very very long long time loading but nothing happen.
I saw the review of "vampire Saga 2" and "Grim Facade" in iTune Store and found some peoples had a same problem like us. But in "Vampire Secret" I cannot submit my review. I don't understand, Why Why Why.
What's happening!
me too : (

[Post New]by heart_sea on Apr 6, 13 2:54 AM
Me too . I can't play unlock full version after purchased game on Ipad. (Vampire Saga 2)

Hope to get help.

Edited on 04/06/2013 at 2:57:33 AM PST

JJSJ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by JJSJ on Apr 18, 13 1:20 AM
I have same problem about 9 games since last december until now and still unable to unlock games. It has more 9 games that has unable to unlock full version game but I did not buy. Big Fish Games Customer Support Team had suggest me to get my money back from iTunes Store after I could not resolved my problem but iTunes Store could not refund and suggested me to contact Big Fish Games.
All games that I cannot unlock full version:
- Vampire Saga 2
- Grim Facade
- Vampire Secrets
- Dark Hill
- Redemtion Cemetry
- Yellow Room
- Sweeny Todd
- City of Cyan
- Ghost Towns
What' should I do now?
Don't suggest me to contact your Team because I had already done.

Go to: