[Post New]by maizijane on Dec 12, 12 1:43 PM
Expensive little paper scrap.

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:paper scrap?

[Post New]by 1unicorn on Dec 12, 12 3:32 PM
I had the same problem with the splinter so went out and put in different user and the splinter was not on the list. Now I am having the same problem with the scrap of paper. What can we do? I will try to uninstall and re-enter. After that who knows.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 13, 12 4:21 PM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to swim in here and let you know that another player has reported that the latest update we received for this game did get everything resolved with the paper scrap. You can read more about the update and more from that Fishy over in our announcement here.

bfgMonongahela

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Dec 13, 12 6:29 PM
Oops, bit of a misunderstanding. Actually my post said that second "new version" fixed the Missing Handle issue. Then I went on to say: "I sure hope it fixes the Missing Scrap of Paper issue too, but I never encountered that issue so not sure".

Not to be discouraging, but I hope everyone has better luck than I did.

I hit a second dead-end in Day 8 in the Sanctuary, at which point I gave up. Did Live Chat and came away feeling better than I've felt since I bought this fun (when it worked) but frustrating (when it didn't work) game.

[Post New]by jlynnew on Dec 15, 12 2:51 AM
same problem! i'm going to ask for a refund! this game isn't worth the hassle!

marker117
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by marker117 on Dec 17, 12 10:47 AM
Much love for BF, the only site that actually listens to complaints I got the game fix, thank you. The game is still pretty sucky, but at least it works now

Go to: