bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Post any Twilight School technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 14, 12 2:32 AM
Hi Fishies,

I am sorry to read that the update has not fixed all the issues or that new issues appeared.

If you already uninstall and reinstall the game and sent a Dr Felix report to our Tech Support Team the best thing is to await for their reply, otherwise you can try to do so.

I really hope this new issue will get sorted soon!

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by Jackie143637 on Dec 14, 12 11:37 AM
Finally got game to load and played past the problem place I had before. Exited game and then went to play again and it is asking me to pay for the game again.

[Post New]by dilliedallie01 on Dec 14, 12 6:53 PM
The error I'm getting is the paper scrap is not there, I had to hit hint ,and grow a web , because I could not find it..Please advise ..thanks .

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 19, 12 12:09 PM
Hey there Jackie143637,

I'm sorry to hear about those issues.

While troubleshooting is a little limited here, one of the Tech Support
reps would be happy to help figure that out!

To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gamertlc on Dec 20, 12 9:25 PM
Well, I'm stuck in Day 3. I gave Chris his ring and the portal opened and was sucking him in. I went back to the Vampire Hall and Chris was there waiting for his ring. The hint button doesn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled and I'm still stuck!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 28, 12 7:30 AM
Hi gamertlc,

I am so sorry to hear that!

As it sounds like your game has a few issues, I would encourage you to try creating a new player profile and stating over, to see if you have more success.

You could also try running some updates on your computer to see if this helps the game to perform better for you! The help article here will help you do that!

If these tips don't help though, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team so that they can help you! The last thing we want is for you to be left with a game you can't play!

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

4 Rubies and a Bone

[Post New]by brianeld on Mar 21, 13 10:45 PM
I'm stuck with 4 rubies, a bone and no working hint button. I've placed two of the 3 crystals where they belong. I just read in one of the posts that the bone is to be used to lure the cat out from under the cabinet in the Werewolf Hall. I saw that cat earlier, but now, cannot "make contact" with it. My cursor doesn't change or anything and won't let me click on the cabinet to give the cat the bone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and still does not work.

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Sep 4, 14 6:10 PM
I am also stuck with the rubies, the bone, no hint button, and no way to click on the cabinet to bring out the cat.

And this is the new and improved version.

Life is too short to wait until the glitch is fixed.

I would like my 2.99 back.

Go to: