lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Reviews for The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Dec 17, 12 8:20 AM
this game is not worth a CE. as for a SE it is worth $1.99, it is very short.------------doug & lisa.

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Dec 17, 12 4:48 PM
WOW! Another fants game just at the start of the coming x'mas week! Great graphics, sound, surroundings, and storyline. Some HOS are not easy to find. Clickable and interactive map that allows u to know at a glance whats outstanding, whats not visited area and to jump from one place to another: Very userful, esp when u have a larger area to explore

LOVE IT!

BUY

CoolGrammy1
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by CoolGrammy1 on Dec 18, 12 1:10 PM
I enjoyed the game. The graphics were okay but not up to CE standards. The SG was fine but this was not a "MUST HAVE" so I will wait for the SE.

[Post New]by dawnsamjay2071 on Dec 21, 12 11:16 AM
Agree with the majority of the forum..not worth the CE price ..far to short..2 hours and it was all over .Had to start a new profile and re-install because of cursor and hint button issues..Not impressed at all!!!!!

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Dec 30, 12 5:54 PM
The graphics were pretty neat on this one, and I like the little boy, but the HOs were cartoony and not that much fun, and the action seemed kind of outmoded. Nothing new at all. Not a buy for me as I didn't even finish the trial.

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Dec 31, 12 4:54 PM
I liked the game it caught my interest right from the start...but like some I will wait for the SE, and like a lot of my fellow fishes for a CE price it should have all the bells and whistles etc. collectables,and achievements . It seemed there for a while we were getting these in our CE's now it seems they're far and few between . As always try it yourself . Happy New Year to all my fellow fishes

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Jan 12, 13 1:14 PM
The demo version was good, the story line isn't new but I think it is good, the game is fun and the graphics are ok. The voices are good. I had fun playing the demo and want to finish the game, so I will purchase the rest.

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Jun 28, 13 3:55 AM
For me it is not worth the CE, no special extras, boring Hidden Object Scenes, boring graphics and overall just plain boring. Deleted it after the trial.

Go to: