Re:Post any Weird Park: Scary Tales technical issues here only

[Post New]by diana247 on Sep 24, 13 5:00 PM
I am also stuck in the cellar with the levers. I followed the walkthrough to make sure there wasn't anything I missed but I still can't move the levers. Is this going to be fixed? I'm playing on my iPad, ios7.

[Post New]by Ladycat01 on Sep 25, 13 1:05 PM
Same here - it's extremely frustrating and annoying after paying for the full game!

Looks like the developers are ignoring our cries of help!

[Post New]by rubyslippers25 on Sep 25, 13 5:16 PM
It would be good if someone at least acknowledged our posts and said they were working on a fix.....

[Post New]by rubyslippers25 on Sep 26, 13 3:19 PM
Dear All, thought I'd try the power of social media out so posted on the. Big Fish Games Facebook page about this problem with iOS7 and the levers in the basement earlier today and received this answer within a few hours:

Hello ******, I'm sorry to hear about that situation in the basement of Weird Park: Scary Tales with the new iOS. I spoke to our Mobile team and they said that they're aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. If you'd like to contact them about this, they can be reached here: http://bigfi.sh/CShelp. I hope that is resolved for you very soon!

So, they do know...

[Post New]by Valnob49 on Sep 30, 13 7:34 PM
I posted a complaint earlier and I still have not received any help. I am playing on my
IPad. I cannot get the door knockers to open the door. A sketch was given to knock 1, 4, 2, 5. After knocking the first knocker, an ugly creature peeps out and the words appear " I must have done something wrong.". Please fix this so I can finish the game.

[Post New]by Lakelandhaze on Oct 15, 13 12:48 PM
Stuck on the boiler room door as others are - please fix this bug or I will have to apply for a refund!

[Post New]by skeithy on Oct 22, 13 3:20 PM
I too cannot change the levers in the cellar even though I have the instructions. I've also noticed that this issue has been going on for a while... Big Fish, why not take the game out of sale until you find a fix for it?
Will there be a fix?

[Post New]by Alliebella on Mar 23, 14 4:20 AM
Does anyone actually read this? It is now March 2014 and the levers in the boiler room are not working on an ipad. Highly disappointed as I paid for the full version.

[Post New]by moraylass on Mar 28, 14 3:41 AM
I was about to buy the full game and am glad I didn't! I am unable to open the chest with the card sequence, even tried to 'skip' it it but nothing happens. Out of curiosity I went back to another puzzle and tries to 'skip' that too and couldnt. I uninstalled game and reinstalled and had to play all the way to chest again and same thing happened. This time the red ball in the maze thing also wouldn't move. Seems far too many glitches to pay money for this game. Certainly wouldn't recomment paying money for.

[Post New]by Snifhvide on Mar 29, 14 10:49 AM
I'm stranded in the dungeon. I'm supposed to smash the piggy bank with the hammer, but I'm not allowed to pick the hammer up. I've tried everything. I've tapped on everything and I've restarted the game. Nothing works.

[Post New]by cnehdn on Mar 31, 14 12:45 PM
I bought this game on my iPhone 4S and was enjoying myself immensely til I got to the levers in the boiler room door. They refuse to work which I'm sensing is a bug as a lot of others are having the same problems on their iPads. This is SO frustating! I can't get a refund and I'm pretty sure the game was just beginning before it crapped out on me. Is there any way around this glitch does anyone know? I'd really like to get my money's worth here

[Post New]by CAROL200 on May 8, 14 7:25 PM
May and still the levers in the cellar are not working for ipad.

[Post New]by 12506jno on Sep 14, 14 6:35 PM
Will I ever be able to finish the game. I'm stuck with the levers in the boiler. They don't move and the detective says he doesn't know what to do although it's noted in the book. Please help

Edited on 09/14/2014 at 6:36:27 PM PST

[Post New]by JusticeFlight on Nov 19, 14 4:50 PM
moraylass wrote:I was about to buy the full game and am glad I didn't! I am unable to open the chest with the card sequence, even tried to 'skip' it it but nothing happens. Out of curiosity I went back to another puzzle and tries to 'skip' that too and couldnt. I uninstalled game and reinstalled and had to play all the way to chest again and same thing happened. This time the red ball in the maze thing also wouldn't move. Seems far too many glitches to pay money for this game. Certainly wouldn't recomment paying money for.

I HAVE the full game, it's November 2014, and I STILL can't get the stupid chest with the card suits on it to work correctly. It's maddening! I know it's correct, and skipping won't help. I don't dare download the "fix ", because that sounds worse. Come on guys, I love the game... at least I think I do. Show me I didn't make a mistake! Please fix!

[Post New]by Kjerstyn1 on Jan 25, 15 3:47 PM
Ok, I've done all suggestions on the help page for crashes, etc. I've re-installed, rebooted, deleted, re-installed, etc now 3 times. However, whenever I unlock the door to the house & walk in, the piano does it's thing & as soon as it finishes, I'm immediately booted out of the game every single time. When I go back in, I have the key, but have to unlock the door again & re-enter the house & the cycle just repeats. Playing on my iPad Air 2, all updates done, etc. What is strange is that the first time I started the game, this happened, but when I went back in, it resumed from inside the house & I was able to continue on with the game just fine. However, I was away for a bit & decided to start over & now can't move past this.

Go to: