Re:Post any Fishdom 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Feb 19, 13 12:52 PM
Oh, and one more thing. When I re-install the game from my account, the Game Manager tries to re-install a second game (one that is already activated in my game manager). It has never done this before!

Re [backgrounds]:Post any Fishdom 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by ayankee on Apr 4, 13 6:50 AM
Re bfgBaikal/Moderator's "Jan 30, 13 10:42 AM" post, I too am experiencing the background glitch.

I think the problem is that a player starts the game with a background (Forgotten Legend) and then proceeds to purchase the remaining 7 ... thus although the Store shows a player has purchased all 8 backgrounds (once you have), the game only counts (records) the 7 that were actually purchased.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Jan 8, 14 8:20 AM
Bought all the tropical paradise items and I'm not receiving the achievement for it. I received the achievement for the public beach items without buying the background upgrades. I'll buy the tp background upgrades but I don't think that's it. I tried removing items to the inventory then putting them back and that didn't work either. Any ideas? I'm up to the 300 levels so I don't want to lose my data with a re-install. Otherwise working fine. Thanks.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Jan 8, 14 8:23 AM
Marinersfan04 wrote:Oh, and one more thing. When I re-install the game from my account, the Game Manager tries to re-install a second game (one that is already activated in my game manager). It has never done this before!

That happens to me when I've bought two games on a BOGO, coupon or daily deal. The BFG file download has both games in it somehow. Don't know if that's your problem or not.

[Post New]by Cabby4 on Jan 9, 14 4:51 PM
I've reached level 39 but I think higher and have 5 lives and it's telling me that new levels will be available soon. How do I get past this?

Stop the Screen Saver

[Post New]by daskraut on Mar 7, 14 10:59 AM
CelticCoco wrote:
ffachet wrote:Even though I have screen saver set to none in Windows, every time I exit Fishdom 3 it automatically activates its own screensaver. This is really rude and annoying. How do I kill the Fishdom screen saver once and for all?

make sure to uncheck the set as screen saver box

CelticCoco

all of the above has been done and anytime the game is played it still starts it's self after shutdown of game. I could remove and reinstall but that looses all set points.
not nice

[Post New]by La_La_La_La_La on Mar 13, 14 12:02 PM
Love the game. Been playing it for a while now. I've noticed that sometimes when I click and move an object it does not move in the way I've indicated, but does its own thing. This is very frustrating when I've set up a 5 in a row and am about to move the last piece in place, etc. It just goes the way it wants. I've tried just clicking on the piece and not moving it (and it moves) and clicking and moving (it moves a different way).

Is there going to be an update to fix this?

[Post New]by La_La_La_La_La on Mar 13, 14 12:04 PM
Another issue that isn't so bad - I've purchased all the backgrounds and all the options and am on my 18th aquarium and...I still don't have the award for all 8 backgrounds (although I do have 8 backgrounds). ?? Is there another background coming up for aquarium 20 or is my game off kilter?

[Post New]by La_La_La_La_La on Mar 20, 14 1:14 PM
Why no response? BigFish, are you in the business of selling incomplete games with no support? This isn't the first Fishdom game you have offered.

[Post New]by vxn0409 on Apr 23, 14 2:41 AM
I love this game. I'm addicted to it but it keeps crashing on my surface 2 rt. If I try and feed any fish it crashes if I try and clean the tank it crashes. When I'm playing is fine just when I feed or clean. I have to restart after 1 or 2 games. It's annoying.

[Post New]by linyoung on Aug 14, 14 10:23 AM
I love Fishdom 3 and have 10 tanks, but today all of a sudden the Feeder wouldn't shake when I clicked after picking it up...and the fish know there's no food!! I've sent off a request to Customer Support, who are always Great. Was just wondering whether anyone else has had this type of glitch with the game. Everything else is working just great. Thanks for any hints!

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Dec 2, 14 6:58 AM
I had a major computer crash while playing the game. While playing, I went into options and the options screen was random blocks. I was able to grab a screen shot, then the computer froze. Had to force quit with the power button to restart my computer as the keyboard was frozen, and then when I restarted I had to delete and reinstall not only the game, but the game manager. Played for another half hour without problems.

Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion 10.8.5

level 21

[Post New]by Msdragon72 on Mar 4, 15 9:14 AM
I have been attempting to complete level 21 for several days, restarting, continuing to no avail. I am unable to remove the block on the lower left corner. The right hand corner allows an explosive device when the first barrier is removed, not so the left side. This seems unusual compared with the other levels.

Go to: