ethyl2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition issues here only

[Post New]by ethyl2 on Dec 25, 12 6:52 PM
I am in the bonus chapter too, but i lost my parrot can t continue on.

Re:Post any Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition issues here only

[Post New]by bigmamachar on Dec 26, 12 1:19 AM
Seems I'm the fourth person having problems with the bonus chapter, lost my eagle also. Cannot finish the game. Big fish doesn't seem to care due to no response from them. Really stinks!

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Dec 26, 12 2:39 AM
bigmamachar wrote:Seems I'm the fourth person having problems with the bonus chapter, lost my eagle also. Cannot finish the game.

I also had a similar problem with the bonus chapter. I got all of the five animals and after switching them around, my Kangaroo got stuck in the top-left corner of the map. When I reloaded my saved game it vanished making it impossible to finish.

My version of this game was from the developer's website.

bigmamachar wrote:Big fish doesn't seem to care due to no response from them. Really stinks!

It is upsetting to be at the very end of the game and not be able to complete it and unlock the Bonus Media & Trivia without starting over. However, Big Fish does have the best customer support. They were closed yesterday for the Christmas Holiday.

Edited on 12/26/2012 at 2:45:30 AM PST

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Dec 26, 12 1:56 PM
I lost my parrott....game played fine until this game on the bonus chapter. I can't get the lighter fluid because I can't get behind the maps.
sigh*

hcg51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hcg51 on Dec 26, 12 4:40 PM
I also am having difficulty in the Bonus Chapter, my giraffe has disappeared from the screen. I don't want to have to start the whole game again.

Edited on 12/26/2012 at 4:41:50 PM PST

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Post any Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 27, 12 6:36 AM
Hi Fishies,

I am sorry to hear that some of you are losing their animals tokens in the Bonus game, I understand how disappointing this can be.

In order to help us collect more information about this issue, we would really appreciate if you could get in touch with our Tech Support Team by clicking on the green to the right of the page, and include a Dr. Felix report.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

Thanks!

bfgTokoro

Re:Post any Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by imcalgal on Dec 27, 12 6:41 PM
I'm having trouble with the last chapter of the Bonus but a little different. I'm at the point where I need to get the jewel from behind the animal head in the children's room. The Strategy Guide says I should have tweezers. However, tweezers never showed up and I can't find anything in the guide that tells me where I should have gottem them. I visited all the sites and there is nothing. I'm very, very stuck!

[Post New]by actnsing on Dec 27, 12 9:30 PM
I am running the Collector's Edition on a PC and I am having the same problem as someone in your locked forum. I got to the end where I had to save the brother and I lost my entire inventory. I tried your suggestion of uninstalling then reinstalling the game, but when I tried it again after reinstalling I still had no inventory or menu options. All I can do is wander and look at things. The only other suggestion I saw was to try under a different profile. I find it daunting that someone who has finished almost the entire game would be expected to play the entire game again under a different profile when they were almost done. Honestly, were it not the Collector's Edition I would be annoyed, but not quite as much since I can't access the bonus chapter unless I finish - thus making it a complete waste of money to have purchased the Collector's Edition.

Is there anything else I can try besides starting all over? Thanks!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 28, 12 6:27 AM
Hi Fishies,

Welcome to the Pond!

imcalgal - Have you tried following the hint to see if that will direct you to the area where the tweezers are?

Often if you have missed an item, the hint will direct you to it.

actnsing - if you would prefer not to start over, I can recommend reaching out to Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

They may have some more specific suggestions once they can see the type of system you are running the game on!

Hope this is helpful!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 12/28/2012 at 2:04:35 PM PST

[Post New]by imcalgal on Dec 28, 12 7:53 AM
HA! Why didn't I think of that? It worked like a charm and finished the game with no issues. Thanks!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 28, 12 10:00 AM
That's so great imcalgal happy to hear the hint button helped find those pesky tweezers!

Happy gaming!

bfgIzara

JAM58
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by JAM58 on Dec 30, 12 8:50 AM
tiger2010, I am having similar problem as you. I didn't get a chance to blow the balloon up in the Bonus Chapter. Just clicked on deflated balloon & it was never put into my inventory. I was able to go on and find the things I needed to use inflator, etc but can't do that without the balloon. Oh well. Nice game till then.

Never mind about the deflated balloon. I finally found it in a place I would have NEVER guessed it would be.....lol. It did inflate & worked fine when I put it back into his hand.

Edited on 01/01/2013 at 7:41:33 AM PST

[Post New]by SKYLARKONHIGH on Dec 31, 12 7:00 AM
Definitely a glitch in the bonus chapter, I lost the Panda, restarted the game but still missing.

[Post New]by mjjarvis90 on Jan 1, 13 6:50 PM
I have also lost the eagle token. Uninstalled and reinstalled, still no eagle token.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 2, 13 6:35 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear about the missing items in your games!

If uninstalling and reinstalling didn't solve the problem, it could also help to make sure that all your drivers are up to date with the steps you can find here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by RPGfactor on Jan 2, 13 10:47 AM
I'm also having the problem with missing items. For the last puzzle, the eagle pet just vanished and is nowhere to be found again. I'm now unable to complete the game because of this. Would have very much liked to unlock the rest of the bonus for the CE

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 2, 13 12:48 PM
Hi RPGfactor,

I'm sorry to see you're running into that issue as well!

If you haven't already done so, please run a Dr. Felix Report for the game and send it in to our Tech Support Team. This will have a lot of information they can use to pinpoint where the problem is coming from and even how we might be able to get it fixed by the game developers.

You can send those details through our Contact Us page and a Tech Support rep will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Hershee on Jan 4, 13 6:15 AM
I am having trouble with the animals in the bonus chapter 4. The giraffe is stuck and can't get anywhere. Therefore; I can't finish the game.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 4, 13 7:56 AM
I too am having problem with the animals. The panda got stuck and I could no longer move it. I had all of the animals and were able to move them around except for the panda. I went out of the game, came back in and the Panda was totally gone and not back in my inventory, yet the hint button kept directing me to the puzzle.

[Post New]by chris35ty on Jan 4, 13 9:50 AM
I too have an issue with the animals although it's my kangaroo that is missing. I tried shutting down the game and restarting but no success. I am working with the tech team on this and so far nothing has been resolved Guess I won't finish it

Go to: