Re:Post any The Missing: Island of Lost Ships technical issues here only

[Post New]by nina_gail_1 on Jan 18, 13 8:01 AM
gryhndlvr wrote:Air pump problem. I'm stuck in the HOS in the room with the mushrooms in the case.
I'm supposed to inflate the volleyball with the air pump, but it won't let me place the pump either on or around the ball. It keeps going back. I tried every position already. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing!
Any ideas?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 18, 13 9:49 AM
Hey there nina_gail_1,

I'm so sorry to hear that the volleyball isn't getting pumped properly! It looks like a few other customers have been having similar issues.

If you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, you could check to see if there are any video card driver updates. This sometimes helps to get the game working a little better.

If that doesn't help please be sure to contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

Edited on 01/18/2013 at 9:49:17 AM PST

[Post New]by sunger922 on Feb 17, 13 2:30 AM
I just climbed down from the bird's nest and entered the room next to the headless snake. I placed the burning tourch where it belongs, added the pieces for the puzzle and moved the blue gem from the upper left to the lower right, which was all pretty easy. I completed the puzzle, and got a trill that the puzzle was complete, but rather than the door opening, the game keeps taking me back to re-do the puzzle. I've been stuck here...I've tried reinstall and have gone back through the entire tree to see if I had missed something. Used hints all the way through, but the game just won't move beyond this puzzle. Anybody out there having the same problem?

lsr103
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lsr103 on May 10, 13 10:06 AM
I'm having difficulties too. There's a button with arrows on it in a tree which I can't pick up. Also there's a puzzle-piece in a cage which I can't access. I have a saw, a box of pencils, a glass jar and half an amulet. Nothing works. Clearly I need to pick up the button with arrows to play a mini-game to open a door. Basically, I'm stuck - any suggestions?

Frustrating, because it's quite a fun game otherwise, but a bit buggy and glitchy.

Go to: