Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Comments for The Missing 2: Island of Lost Ships

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 2, 13 1:06 PM
I stopped playing when I reached the last chapter. And I only reached the last chapter with a lot of pushing myself to the limits.

I really liked the characters, and on the whole this was a very good game, BUT... I got so tired of stumbling over one HOS after another. There was barely a break in between the HOS. It just got so tedious that, after forcing myself to go on for longer, I just had enough and quit. Just checked the walkthrough, and I had reached the last chapter. Goodness... am I tired from all those HOS. LOL

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 6, 13 3:14 PM
I thought this was a fun game and if all the SE's were up to this level I would be a happy little fishie.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jan 11, 13 8:19 AM
Finally! I'm finished! I was determined to see it to the end and I did. Now, I can uninstall it and forget about it. Now, I love HOGs, and I have several that are just that -- straight HOGs, but when I have one of those, I know what it will be like. I expected something more from the demo of this game. Unfortunately, it was one HOS after another with picky pixels! This was not an enjoyable experience. I'm glad I used a punch code and didn't spend money on it.

Go to: