monsterme
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Post any Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper technical issues here only

[Post New]by monsterme on Jan 11, 14 12:18 PM
I received a message while exiting the game that the frame rates were not correct would I like to disable the special effects? I chose yes, but it still did not improve the performance of the game. The game is extremely slow like everything is running underwater. Lagging behind, etc. Very irritating. I'm just waiting for it to freeze. Any suggestions? I have read all the postings in this technical forum for this game and it appears everyone has experienced the same problem in one way or another.

The game is flawed whatever platform you are playing on. This has never been my experience with Big Fish before. I have always received quality games in the past. Clearly this one has slipped through the cracks. I am going to run Felix and send it to your support team. Hopefully someone will get back to me with an answer in a timely manner. Thank you for your assistance.

Re:Post any Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper technical issues here only

[Post New]by Horsokla on Mar 24, 14 11:03 AM
I am having a problem with the 3 bottles of poison. I can't get them to fill up like they are suppose. I can put the red in the bottle but when I try to add green or blue the colors disappear and I have to start over. I don't really want to do a reset but they may be my only choice . Got any ideas how to help?

Can't cut plant with cutters

[Post New]by crystalray99 on Jul 24, 14 12:08 PM
I finally gave up and took a hint and still can't cut the Chomper stems in front of the Forester's cottage with the cutters. I did take a photo first but no go. Any ideas?

Go to: