Amoraluv
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy Pizza Party forum

[Post New]by Amoraluv on Mar 14, 09 6:23 PM
1 French Pizza (dough + butter + curd + egg + (city-bought) gherkin), Italian Pizza (dough + cheese + butter + truffles + (city-bought) olives), 1 Russian Pizza (dough + cheese + butter + cream + (city-bought) fish)

just google the game name and what ur looking for

Family Frenzy Pizza Partty French Pizza

so ur missing eggs

[Post New]by kohany on Mar 14, 09 6:45 PM
Thank you! I'll have to do that level again next time I play.

I tried the google thing and I really didn't get many answers right away. Besides I think I like the forums here a bit more. Everyone is a little more friendly

[Post New]by Cordog on Mar 16, 09 1:20 AM
is anyone else having trouble getting this game to continue running? I'm so disappointed it only lets me play the first few levels before my computer goes black and I have to turn the whole computer off in order to use it for anything. What can I do about this?

carolwst
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by carolwst on Mar 16, 09 10:44 AM
You really need to contact tach support. They are usually pretty responsive.

schnauzmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Welcome to Farm Frenzy Pizza Party forum

[Post New]by schnauzmom on Mar 28, 09 7:57 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Frenzy Pizza Party forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy Pizza Party players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by MsPinkey on Jun 15, 09 9:20 AM
kohany wrote:Can anyone post how to make the first French Pizza?

I sent the plane for all of the ingredients and even bought extra thinking I didn't have enough. I had

10 dough
5 goat cheese
5 butter
5 pickles

and I still could not make the pizza. And when I click on the goal button on the lower right hand corner it does not show me how to make the pizza. Am I missing something?

[Post New]by MsPinkey on Jun 15, 09 9:29 AM
Many of the pizzas require a fresh egg that has not yet been processed to make pizza. Hold cursor over the pizza and it lists all items needed and see what you lack for that style pizza.
For those with problems seeing some animals and slow play try system maintance on computer- include disk cleanup, defrag, and update and run all antivirus, antispam, then be sure Big Fish is listed as safe in your Firewall and other programs.
I hope this helps. Also many systems run better if you use the Windows Program Firewall that is in your system and not another programs firewall. Be sure you don't have more than one version of each (Anti-virus, Anti-spam, firewall, etc.) running. If using versions other than your own windows, diable windows one.

[Post New]by pixie14420 on Jun 16, 09 9:20 AM
Has anyone figured out why you cant see certain graphics.I always end up losing my chickens b/c i can never see the bears.Or anything else for that matter.

[Post New]by lavaque01 on Sep 23, 09 3:34 PM
dOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK THE STREETS? i HAVE PURCHASED ALL UPGRADES BUT STILL NOTHING. i FEEL LIKE i AM ONLY HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME. i ALSO DO NOT HAVE MANY OF MY TROPHYS. aM i MISSING SOMETHING?

[Post New]by PSAROUKIOS on Dec 28, 09 6:15 AM
lavaque01, i have the same promblem but i lost all my trophies.WHAT I MUST DO?

[Post New]by PSAROUKIOS on Dec 29, 09 12:49 AM
HOW WE UNLOCK THE STREETS?

Mecar
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Welcome to Farm Frenzy Pizza Party forum

[Post New]by Mecar on May 3, 10 12:01 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Frenzy Pizza Party forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy Pizza Party players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi could someone help me when I download a game to my comp. and go back to play it tells me my time is up how is there any way of keeping it without running out of time as I have downloaded several games and havent tried them???

Thank you

[Post New]by sandywilson909 on Aug 24, 12 7:19 PM
On Farm Frenzy Pizza party ---How do you save the game? [your progress]
When I exit the game and come back all my game progress is gone..I then have to start from the beginning again..Day#1 Please help me............

Go to: