Re:Is it just me or is this game harder that previous FF games

[Post New]by camisinsanity on Feb 19, 09 8:43 PM
This one is so much harder than the first two. I'm loving it though. It took me 2 days to get through all the levels. I think only about 6 arent gold but it wasnt easy. Thats why the 2 days. I'm taking a break before attempting those levels again. With a break hopefully those last ones I'll suceed on. I did find that some of the tricks and tips around have helped me.

Carolg01
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Carolg01 on Feb 20, 09 7:35 AM
Cptduzer wrote:i played the demo - I am not sure if I will go further than that. I didn't really care for it.
Personally, I like the Farm Mania game better than the Farm Frenzys - wish there were a Farm Mania 2 ...

I agree - I love Farm Mania - maybe because it wasn't so much of a challenge even when timed. But I like to be successful (LOL)

skirken
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by skirken on Feb 20, 09 11:03 AM
AnnBy wrote:I've found this one harder too. I'll have to try the egg trick. I hadn't because they are more expensive, but that may help me get gold on levels that I found it impossible.

Thanks Skirken.

I haven't played that many levels yet, but buying eggs helped me get gold on 3 levels so far. But they are definitely tricky!

I personally, can't wait to get to the Pizza levels! I can't play non-stop during the week... but this weekend will probably be a Pizza Party marathon!

[Post New]by Penhaligan on Feb 20, 09 2:07 PM
Farm Frenzy was the best game ever.

Then Farm Frenzy 2 and I was thrilled.

Now Pizza Party and my joy overflows!!!!

Best games ever, each one is a delight. Wish there was a freeplay level like in FF2.

On a sadder note my sister now hates me because of this game. She dislocated her knee recently and was supposed to be working from home till she recovered. (She's a graphic designer) I thought it would cheer her up to play FF and FF2 and three days later she had done no work!!

But she was getting Gold on most of the levels so not all bad.

Edited on 02/20/2009 at 2:10:18 PM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Feb 20, 09 2:28 PM
skirken wrote:
I personally, can't wait to get to the Pizza levels! I can't play non-stop during the week... but this weekend will probably be a Pizza Party marathon!

I've gotten thru the first pizza level. Got silver on it. Tried and tried to make gold but haven't figured it out yet. Haven't gone beyond that level yet.

Got gold on the rest thanks to your tip.

[Post New]by kaylla00079 on Feb 21, 09 5:36 AM
So today, i was trotting away in this game wasting time that I should have used to better purposes, so after 14 levels, I stupidly decided that I needed to pee, so I got up, went and came back, tripping on the surge bar on my way, pulling it from the wall. ''no biggie'' did I think at this point. Re-start the computer, wait 4 minutes for the game to load, only to discover that nothing had been saved...

Why won't this game f***ing auto-save? This was a complaint in the first two and it will probably keep being so in all future release too, since they can't seem to pull their head out of their asses...

[Post New]by congen on Mar 11, 09 5:35 PM
Hello everyone - i'm new to the forum and addicted to the farm frenzy games. This is definitely harder than the other ones. i can barely get silver on most of the levels i didn't have that problem on the other games. i'm loving it though.

peach23
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by peach23 on Mar 17, 09 4:43 PM
Yes, this game is harder. FF1 I got all gold, FF2 I got mostly gold - have about 9 levels at silver still. FFPP - out of 90 levels, I have 65 gold, 24 silver, and 1 blue.

Pickle Street 1 - where they give you 45 seconds for gold, 5 of each animal, and you need 5 of each finished product (cheese, butter, dough, and pickled truffles). Since each processing cycle takes about 15 seconds, that's 15 for the first (like cows milk to sour cream), 15 for the second (like sour cream to butter), and then you have a whole 15 seconds to spend - keeping your animals alive until you can get the primary products from them, ordering the stuff to make the secondary products, and oh yeah!! buying the secondary level of buildings, like the curd & cheese, truffle slicer & pickle factories.

Someone at Alawar seriously screwed up the timing on this level.

rawbiesgrl
Marlin
Marlin
8,929 Posts

[Post New]by rawbiesgrl on Apr 3, 09 10:13 PM
this version for me is harder I agree!

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Apr 11, 09 1:32 PM
Yes, it's much harder. Too many variety in the pizza's l do need a note handy for all the ingredients.

Edited on 04/11/2009 at 1:32:28 PM PST

tibicar
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by tibicar on Apr 22, 09 3:48 AM
orlandomiki wrote:I don't find this too difficult but then again I don't care if I get gold, silver or blue...I consider it a big plus just to finish a level....I find making pizzas confusing as I keep forgetting what I need....Having said all that it is Farm Frenzy after all and I love it just as I do the other two...

I am like fairyonpegasus above, I have a notebook, it has what each pizza needs. I then go on target screen at start of level, work out how many of what I need from which animal, which order I need the stuff if I have to destroy one place to start another. I think the pizzas definitely make FF3 more strategic than the last 2 and harder, but because of that I am concentrating more and have got more golds on this one than the others!!!

Go to: