length of game

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

Re:length of game

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Jan 16, 13 8:52 PM
Yep, like everyone else I'm glad I hadn't bought this one. I had all four scepters before the demo ended. Would have finished but I actually dozed a bit on this one.

This is the third in a series; the other two were non-buys also.

If I had bought it, or used a free game on it, I still would ask for a refund. Too bad. Really disappointing.

CelticCoco

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jan 16, 13 9:07 PM
Beware the HOG game series!

Part II had plenty of complaints about it's short length- 2 hours and it seems the trend for each game in any series is to make it shorter.

Double Beware Between the Worlds IV

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Jan 16, 13 10:54 PM
I was unfortunate to have bought this game using a game credit only to have it end 5 min. later. I sent a request for a refund as I am very disappointed and feel cheated.

[Post New]by lynxstch on Jan 17, 13 8:15 AM
Boy am I glad I didn't waste any money buying this one. It took me exactly 28 min to finish the game, and that was a big waste of 28 minutes!

maureen3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Far too short !!!!

[Post New]by maureen3 on Jan 17, 13 9:04 AM
A complete waste of money, I don't know how BF could warrant taking money/ credits for this. I becoming convinced FB is ripping us mugs off.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 17, 13 10:55 AM
Who wants to bet that BF was as surprised as we were at this extremely short game? I have said before that I had read comments from outgoing BF employees that stated most of these games were never really played before release, and it has been my own opinion that they only play the demo, and not the full game, and that is why when glitches occur in the middle of game play they are slower to come out with fixes, and sometimes are unable to.. If this is truly the case, then they wouldn't know just how short the game is, and they were as shocked as we were, IMHO

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jan 17, 13 6:41 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Who wants to bet that BF was as surprised as we were at this extremely short game? I have said before that I had read comments from outgoing BF employees that stated most of these games were never really played before release, and it has been my own opinion that they only play the demo, and not the full game, and that is why when glitches occur in the middle of game play they are slower to come out with fixes, and sometimes are unable to.. If this is truly the case, then they wouldn't know just how short the game is, and they were as shocked as we were, IMHO

but they should know and anyone should test anything they sell- negligent not to do so.

Edited on 01/17/2013 at 6:42:43 PM PST

silver64
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by silver64 on Jan 18, 13 1:05 AM
giddiup101 wrote:I was unfortunate to have bought this game using a game credit only to have it end 5 min. later. I sent a request for a refund as I am very disappointed and feel cheated.

Hi Giddiup 101, did your refund request work?

Silver

findus02
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by findus02 on Jan 18, 13 9:23 AM
I bought this game and only got five minutes more game play before it finished. Rip off or what???
I am going to ask for a refund. I assumed there would be more to the game than just collecting the sceptres.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jan 18, 13 10:14 AM
Thanks for the free game

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Jan 18, 13 10:41 PM
silver64 wrote:
giddiup101 wrote:I was unfortunate to have bought this game using a game credit only to have it end 5 min. later. I sent a request for a refund as I am very disappointed and feel cheated.

Hi Giddiup 101, did your refund request work?

Silver

Yes.. I am happy to report that BFG issued me a new coupon. Thanks BFG!!

thobbit
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by thobbit on Jan 19, 13 3:26 AM
I spent my code on this one thinking once i payed there would be more game!! Silly me the only more i got was the credits!!! I CAN NOT believe I wasted a game code on it ,I have rarely thought anything but good things about BF games ,but this one was really a rip off .....I want my code back that is just not right!!

HDCLASSIC
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by HDCLASSIC on Jan 20, 13 9:06 AM
finished with 10 minutes left in demo. Should be called free to play!

[Post New]by mo1947 on Jan 23, 13 9:41 AM
very disappointed in length of game. I had already found the 4 sceptres when trial ended. After purchase it only lasted about 10 mins.
sad

Go to: