roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

Re:Reviews for Reality Show: Fatal Shot

[Post New]by roaming on Aug 7, 14 12:16 PM
oldchris wrote:...once again a game classed as Hidden Object has no actual Hidden Object scenes!!!
gingergal wrote:(yet again big fish misclassifies a game - it says at top of page - PC Games > Hidden Object Games > Reality Show: Fatal Shot)
<snip>
...for once I was really enjoying the plot - simple, clear, straightforward, no weird animals or out there insertions.... No fantastical plots or witches, demon possession, etc.
Valdy wrote:The further it got in the game, the more bored I became. In fact, halfway through the game, I had completely forgotten that the hobo Sam (whom I love) was part of the game. While he was around, the game went at a decent pace, and it was interesting. But all of a sudden, he was gone, and from the moment I stepped into the studio, the game started to go downhill.
That about sums it up for me. I got so bored that I quit without finishing the game. The one positive was that the hint and skip buttons refilled relatively quickly. Thankfully, I got it for the $2.99 COTW price. I wish I'd read the reviews first.

Go to: