bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 8, 13 3:11 AM
Gosh ElliesMom07 that doesn't sound like much fun!

As you have already uninstalled and reinstalled this game, it sounds like this is something our Tech Support could help you with.

You can contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page. They will be happy to have a closer look at this for you.

I really hope this gets sorted for you!

bfgBaikal

crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Post any Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by crispypot on Feb 15, 13 2:02 AM
ElliesMom07 wrote:Played through the main game with no problems, started the bonus game with no problems. Had to quit partway through the bonus game thinking to come back to it later.

Now when I attempt to play the rest of the bonus game it loads the "Before Amaranthine" video instead! All the other bonus features work properly (pics, movies HOs etc). Even the "Before Amaranthine" video loads using it's correct flower button. Just the bonus game that won't load properly. Very disappointing.

I would really like to be able to finish it since I buy the CE for the extra gameplay!

I have already unistalled/reinstalled and same problem stil happening.

i`m having same problem it wont let me finish the bonus game keeps playing "before amaranthine " video ??? any help please , its the whole point of paying for a CE

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 15, 13 4:14 AM
Wow that sound really annoying crispypot!

We definitely don't want you to miss out on that content.

I would firstly suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

You could also try updating some of the components that help run your game in case the computer is having some trouble loading those bonus scenes fully. The advice in the following help article will help you to do that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If neither of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. They will be happy to have a closer look at this and I assure you they will do their best to put things right for you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by crispypot on Feb 15, 13 7:36 AM
thanks for you reply bfgbaikal, i`ve tried uninstall/reinstall that didnt help, my computer is up to date, i`ll try the green envelope see if they can help thanks

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 16, 13 4:57 AM
Thanks for taking the time to do that crispypot - that is really helpful and we appreciate it.

Fingers crossed this is sorted out soon!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by oropendula on Feb 26, 13 8:10 AM
I am working on the lock puzzle where you must get all the green balls lined up in one tube. I had to leave the game in the middle of this puzzle and now when I return the balls do not fall properly to the bottom when you flip the puzzle over - I don't see how I can complete the puzzle like this. Have others had this problem?

Also, the owls only hoot when I click them - am I supposed to be able to collect them?

I am playing on a PC running windows 7. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game - no change.

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 7:01:46 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 5, 13 2:28 AM
Hi oropendula,

I'm sorry to see that you have run into trouble with some of the puzzles in the game.

If the advice we have already suggested does not help and you are unable to glean any clues from the SG, I would encourage you to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help and provide dedicated support for your particular issue.

Wishing you the best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Aji_no_Kedama on Mar 29, 13 4:29 AM
neednewone wrote:the game freezes when I reach the fight between me and Queen Aleena. I have tried to uninstall it and reinstall,didn't help. Have all the latest version needed, but every time I get to the fight it freezes. I played the rest of the game with no problems.

same here!

[Post New]by shelterhill on May 22, 13 6:32 AM
Aji_no_Kedama wrote:
neednewone wrote:the game freezes when I reach the fight between me and Queen Aleena. I have tried to uninstall it and reinstall,didn't help. Have all the latest version needed, but every time I get to the fight it freezes. I played the rest of the game with no problems.

same here!

Same here.. Cannot be the PC anymore...too much people with exactly the same problem????

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Jun 12, 13 4:09 AM
oropendula wrote:I am working on the lock puzzle where you must get all the green balls lined up in one tube. I had to leave the game in the middle of this puzzle and now when I return the balls do not fall properly to the bottom when you flip the puzzle over - I don't see how I can complete the puzzle like this. Have others had this problem?

Also, the owls only hoot when I click them - am I supposed to be able to collect them?

I am playing on a PC running windows 7. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game - no change.

I am having the same issue with the green ball puzzle. I, too, had to leave the game in the middle of the puzzle. The balls don't fall down anymore, they stay in their spot with some gaps in between the balls. There is no reset button and I really don't want to Skip it.

[Post New]by notamop on Sep 16, 13 10:22 PM
I have tried everything to get through the lock puzzle and nothing works .It is getting annoying .

[Post New]by Dudetteiv on Nov 25, 13 3:54 PM
I've got through to the bonus chapter and I'm trying to put the cat, mouse and cabbage on the boat, but the game is only letting me pick the mouse first and not allowing me to pick the other too. The hint is telling me to pick the cat first but when I try to do that a message pops up saying the mouse and cat can't be left alone. I can't seem to figure out how to get around this but it seems like a bug to me. Any help gratefully received.

livvylox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by livvylox on Nov 25, 13 7:11 PM
Hi I am actually enjoying this game I am now in chapter 5 and doing the HOS in the armory. I've got everything apart from the torch, I know I need to take the torch to the candles to be lit but nothing happens except a message keeps coming up telling me I can't do that each time I pick up the torch or it will say 'hmm I don't thin so'

Anyone else had this problem?

Livvylox

livvylox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by livvylox on Nov 28, 13 4:54 PM
My daughter managed to light the torch for me by wiggling it about. Now I have the same problem in the bonus game getting the pick axe to hit the rock, surely this must be a glitch in the game!

[Post New]by notadude on Jan 25, 14 2:55 PM
Is there a certain way to capture the owls. Clicking on them doesn't work. I saw several posts about it and just wondered if there is any answer yet.

[Post New]by MaryO2 on Jan 28, 14 8:40 PM
I am having trouble with theHOS on chapter 3. I move the clippers but nothing happens. Is it because I am playing on an iPad? This is the first time I have had problems
Thanks

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jan 31, 14 1:51 PM
shelterhill wrote:
Aji_no_Kedama wrote:

same here!

Same here.. Cannot be the PC anymore...too much people with exactly the same problem????

Same problem, have done uninstall/reinstall 4 times, so requested a refund,
which I did receive, but Customer Service says they have NO others with
this problem!!!

[Post New]by jymstone on Aug 2, 14 1:04 AM
I just downloaded the CE version and I can't even get it to stay open. I am on a Mac using Mavericks. My software is up to date. I have tossed it and redownloaded the game, but it seems to quit while loading at around 11%.

I do hope I have posted this in the right place

Mouse381
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Mouse381 on Dec 7, 14 2:52 PM
I keep seeing alot of posts about people not understanding the OWLS. 'When clicked on, they just hoot' or 'cannot be collected', etc.
This is not a glitch. The achievements section has a "Mystery Achievement" box that says"You have to figure out what to do yourself, It's a MYSTERY!"
Clicking on ALL of the OWLS throughout the game is what the mystery is.

Mouse381
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Mouse381 on Dec 7, 14 2:56 PM
The only techniccal issue I keep having is the Achievement section not keeping up with the achievements between play time.
I will play, but when I start up again the next day, some of the achievements are blank, waiting for me to accomplish them again

Go to: