Reviews for Royal Defense

Re:Reviews for Royal Defense

[Post New]by helpgameproblem on Feb 15, 13 11:58 PM
xdolphine wrote:Complete the Forgotten Fields levels,

This game is truly challenging, frustrating, but really enjoyable.
Kingdom Rush style, and I am loving it.

Play on Easy mode, still don't get 3 stars every level on Forgotten Fields, but no problems, I love to replay levels.

love it

honestly i found game easy but the mountains wont unlock for me, use the splash towers. my problem is thej next ll wont nlock ive finished the first one with 60/60 three stars in evey lvl.

[Post New]by silenita2000 on Mar 6, 13 12:26 AM
I owe the devs an apology. When I started the game I got frustrated and posted a bad review. I take everything back. The point is to ignore the frustration of the first levels and continue playing to improve your weapons. Once you have upgraded all of them and bought all the "special spots" that you need diamonds to buy you can beat every level on all modes.
The devs mark the modes as easy/normal/hard. Actually I found easy mode the hardest!

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Jun 26, 13 1:55 AM
Enjoyable game. too little levels though. it has three difficulty levels. Its like kingdom rush.

cur6141
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cur6141 on Jul 30, 13 8:51 AM
I am wishing that the tutorial appeared as separate from the game so I could study it. I don't know what to do when the invisibles show up. They aren't really invisible completely but that is what I call them.

I haven't figured out how to kill the shamans yet. I think that there is something in one of the posted messages that will help me with this.

I love a game that is challenging, but I can not say that I will ever love this game as I am unable to play it and win even on the easy stage.

This is one game that I would like to have more information included in the game as tutorials to help me learn the ins and outs of how to play the game. I am sorry that I purchased both games in this series, but that is the way it goes.

One of the postings that I read said that the first Royal Defense game was easier then the second one, so I purchased the first one and lo and behold, it isn't easier at all.

I don't know how to keep the tutorial going either....it seems to stop giving hints very early in the game.

I will keep attempting to play this game so that I am able to understand it and to progress beyond the earlier levels.

Go to: