Re:Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth

[Post New]by _DD_ on Feb 2, 13 1:29 PM

judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by judyglenning on Feb 3, 13 12:57 PM
SMQMC wrote:Hmmmmm.....too many Hidden Objects in a Hidden Object game? Well, to each his own, but that's what I play; H0 games. I like them and so I'll keep buying them. If I want Adventure games, I'll look for that particular genre, but to knock a H0 game for being one is a little strange. Kind of like buying an apple and expecting it to taste like an orange! But like I said, to each his own.

Thank you, well said.

Actually they had me as soon as I saw the custom level. I get tired of wasting time waiting for a skip button when I hate a game. If I like the mini-game I'll play till it's done no matter how long it takes. No need to chain me to a clock when I don't.
The choice for advanced HOS is much appreciated too.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Feb 3, 13 2:17 PM
I played the demo and like the game, I bought the game and so far i think it is worth the game day special..Thx DEv's for all your hard work and time i am very pleased with your game and thx big fish..the graphics are beautiful and i love the sounds

Edited on 02/03/2013 at 2:18:28 PM PST

arfur99
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by arfur99 on Feb 5, 13 1:28 PM
I dont comment very often but I have got to ask if anyone knows the name of the music in this game. I've never been into classical/religious stuff, only heavy rock! but this music was really captivating for me. The game I'm really enjoying as well. Lots of HO's which is why I play them.
Any titles regarding music greatly appreciated.
Congratulations to BF and Devs.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on May 14, 13 7:16 PM
Outside of (In my opinion only) a lame ending, I thoroughly enjoyed this game. The visual effects and the Audio were outstandong, and the game play was, for lack of a better word, Fun

Go to: