laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Reviews for Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth

[Post New]by laraly on Feb 5, 13 4:24 AM
I have to retreat my review about the contempt of this game, while the demo was appealing, once downloaded the full version and kept playing, the game become less intense and in parts controversial, so the music! That's not a hunt for the truth, I have removed the game, after the library scenes! It's a shame, making people believe for a good game at first and than give them the wrong messages, not suitable for under 16!

laraly wrote:I played the demo and I got caught by this game! I like the story, the enviroment and the music. The Hos are clear and easy, thou maybe too many, however the graphics are very good, so the sound's efxs, (rain, thunders, and else) and the game it's worth the play!

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Feb 5, 13 6:03 PM
Another vampire game. Found it interesting and enjoyed playing it. Had to turn down the music because the same melody just kept looping around and it got tedious. Mini games were really odd...some easy and others didn't make sense at all, even with the not so clear instructions.

HOS were easy, but cluttered. Not a real long game, but long enough...sort of lost track of the characters some times. Had a map, but it was not a jump map. HINT and SKIP were almost immediate recharge...10 sec I think. That made the game move along well. Voice overs were Ok. I like the fact you could customize the game to your playing level. Lots of HOS for all you HOS lovers out there. All in all, I enjoyed it, but it didn't knock me out of my chair.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Feb 5, 13 10:37 PM
This was a really fun game. Lots of hidden object scenes and fun minigames. All cleverly done. It finished too fast. Would have loved to have gone on and on. Hope we get more of these from the developer. Very clever. Thanks

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Feb 11, 13 7:27 PM
Too many hidden object scenes...not recommended

momo_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by momo_gamer on Feb 27, 13 7:48 PM
This game is good, but not great, somehow dark but I can see clearly in HOS scene.

-3 mode : casual, expert and costume.
I play "casual" and its hint in HOS only take 10 seconds to recharge, thats good because I don't really like HOS scene.
-Voice over is good
-Interesting storyline.

Cons :
Don't really like its graphic, seems out-dated.

overall its 3.5 stars

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Mar 24, 13 7:06 AM
i quite enjoyed this game, why dont all devs make the recharge for the hint system 10 secs?

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on May 3, 13 7:11 PM
I actually liked this game. It was fun and entertaining and there is no way you could get lost, or wonder what the heck to do next. One reason is because of the task bar, and the other reason is the interactive map that shows you where there are active locations. Always a good thing. After some games I recently played, ahem, this one is rather tame as far a content/ material. And I also admit that initially when you find the puncture tool, I really didn't think it was going towards vampires, at all. But, give it a whirl and hunt for the truth yourself!!

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on May 12, 13 9:11 PM
Meh. Could be better could be worse. Worth a look see

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Feb 28, 14 11:44 PM
I was hoping this would be a nice, relaxing HOS, but as much as I wanted to like it, I found the HOS to be junky and dark requiring too frequent use of the hint, although it did refill very quickly. The story didn't really grab me either. So it's not a buy for me.

Go to: