Comments

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Comments

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Feb 8, 13 9:22 PM
Finished the game and this will be one I will definitely play over! What a great game!!
Loved the bonus chapter as well.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Feb 9, 13 2:18 AM
Hi feenix2011,

The infamous boat scene happened to me too. It's a shame it was such a long way into the game. Like you, I was ticked off and almost didn't replay, but I'm glad I did now because, barring that glitch, it was a very good game (as can be expected from Elephant).

I actually got back to the boat part quite quickly - (a) I remembered where 98% of the hidden objects were so didn't have to search again; (b) I skipped the dialogue and cut scenes; and (c*) the teleport map helped a lot.

I hope you do decide to replay - there's actually still quite a lot to do after that point and the bonus material is great too.

Edited on 02/09/2013 at 2:19:06 AM PST

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Feb 9, 13 8:39 AM
Anyone else getting annoyed by Elephant Games emphasis on the colours purple & pink? Having two daughters & a granddaughter, I long ago became sick & tired of almost all toys and so many clothes for girls in purple & pink. It's gotten to the point where even when I look at screenshots of Elephant Games, I won't buy if I see purple & pink everywhere -- purple sky with purple-tinged objects, pink mist with pink-tinged objects...I'm purple/pinked out!

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Feb 9, 13 8:46 AM
Yet another delightful game from Elephant. Their HO's are second to none, not to mention the wonderful art work.

What a bonus with the bonus section. lots of different mini games!!!

Such a lovely surprise this morning.

Linda

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Feb 10, 13 8:33 AM
Kafinkee wrote:Anyone else getting annoyed by Elephant Games emphasis on the colours purple & pink? Having two daughters & a granddaughter, I long ago became sick & tired of almost all toys and so many clothes for girls in purple & pink. It's gotten to the point where even when I look at screenshots of Elephant Games, I won't buy if I see purple & pink everywhere -- purple sky with purple-tinged objects, pink mist with pink-tinged objects...I'm purple/pinked out!

I'd not noticed this before, Kafinkee. I'll be more observant in future. I can't abide pink either, but purple is my favourite colour. The only thing that annoyed me about the game is that the girl spends the whole time crying and whining.

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Feb 17, 13 11:36 AM
I loved this game. Try not to spoil anything but when I entered the apothecary I jumped about ten feet out of my chair then I laughed and laughed at myself. So cool to run into the unexpected. Thanks Elephant and BFG.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 22, 13 6:04 AM
I have only started this game today (got the CE in the BOGOF sale), and I am loving it. This is definitely one of Elephant Games better games. The graphics are great, gameplay is great, and everything else is just... well... great.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT

I also love those pets I have to collect. They are like morphing objects, but in a different way. Just love those. Oh, and I love my pet that helps me from time to time.

END OF SPOILER ALERT

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Feb 22, 13 7:47 AM
yes i really enjoyed collecting and finding the pets, VALDY----did you notice other items that could be found?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 22, 13 10:15 AM
There were other objects I could find, lisablue? No, I didn't see them. And I was one pet short by the end of the game. I loved the fact that I was able to continue finding pets in the bonus chapter.

And regarding the bonus chapter: I am soooo glad I purchased the CE in the sale, otherwise I would have waited for the SE and missed out on THE most wonderful bonus chapter. I loved it. It was really worth playing.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Feb 24, 13 5:39 PM
I really liked this game - for all the usual reasons: Beautiful graphics, excellent map and hint button (negating the need for the SG which I usually forget to look at), good variety of puzzles, not too many H0 scenes, and back-and-forth - using map if I get lost.

The bonus chapter was really a bonus!! Also, extra mini games, etc to play.

I am very pleased with this CE!

Edited to say - and absolutely no glitches or technical issues at all (for me)!

Edited on 02/24/2013 at 5:40:15 PM PST

Go to: