Re:Post any Timeless: The Lost Castle technical issues here only

[Post New]by froggynanna on Mar 11, 13 7:28 PM
I would like to know if this is a technical issue, I can't get past this point: I have placed scroll in the portal and have completed task but game does not open up into the new portal. I can not access anything past that. I still have several articles in my inventory but none of them activate anything. It all stopped when I placed the scroll into the portal and did the spiral puzzle, from then on nothing is accessible. From what I can understand, this action is supposed to put the game into "repair" but this has not happened.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 14, 13 12:00 AM
froggynanna wrote:I would like to know if this is a technical issue, I can't get past this point: I have placed scroll in the portal and have completed task but game does not open up into the new portal. I can not access anything past that. I still have several articles in my inventory but none of them activate anything. It all stopped when I placed the scroll into the portal and did the spiral puzzle, from then on nothing is accessible. From what I can understand, this action is supposed to put the game into "repair" but this has not happened.

I'm sorry you're having this trouble. This does indeed sound like a technical issue and you should probably get in touch with tech support. To get started click on the green envelope to the right of these posts. When you get to the next page look for "Still need help? Contact us" on the lower left hand side of the page. I hope you get it figured out!

Edited on 05/22/2013 at 11:04:19 PM PST

catsrobe
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Placing items is extremely difficult!

[Post New]by catsrobe on Apr 5, 13 9:16 PM
This is the first game I've bought that I've had so much trouble placing objects where they belong. If I don't get the cursor in exactly the right spot the item is rejected. Usually in order to place an item I can just drop it anywhere on the target and it automatically puts the item in it's proper place.

I'm trying to place the piece of wax on the key-making machine and there is no way, no how I can do it.

This is an extremely annoying and frustrating game. I'm not happy. Can I get a coupon for a different game. This game is awful!

beryltheperil
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by beryltheperil on Apr 9, 13 12:47 PM
I am having the same problem with teh time warp scroll, have contacted tech help

[Post New]by redsunflwr1064 on Apr 30, 13 7:43 PM
I have been trying on and off for weeks, I can not get the valve on to the steam pipe to get the rubber gloves. I can find nothing else to do

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 22, 13 11:03 PM
redsunflwr1064 wrote:I have been trying on and off for weeks, I can not get the valve on to the steam pipe to get the rubber gloves. I can find nothing else to do
Responded in your thread "valve on to the steam pipe; it won't connect."

[Post New]by Iwish54 on Aug 3, 13 2:27 PM
Hello: I am using the full down load, I have found the phone number to operate the manikin, but no matter how I put the number in or how I push the red button nothing happens... I press hint and it says to look closer. I double check the number in the book and I am dialing it right... what do I do now? Because it does nothing..

[Post New]by chief4061 on Sep 7, 13 6:38 PM
kthe Liberay there is a book on the table with a recipe for
r restoring ink , it will go into

the journal but will not go into the inventory. When you try to make the recipe it won,t work it keep saying when you have the recipe you can make the potion.

The game is at an impass until you make this recipe, I have tried to uninstall and

re install but still won,t give recipe into inventory

[Post New]by PaleWildIris on Nov 11, 13 7:40 PM
I have the recipe to make the ink replenishing formula. I add the clear liquid and the blue powder then heat, no problem. But when I try to add the red powder, it says I mix it wrong. Is there anyone else who has that problem?

[Post New]by simplyliving23 on Nov 13, 13 3:40 PM
Yes, I'm having the same problem with the ink recipe. It tells you to add the red powder, but then when you do a message is displayed indicating it is a mistake. Bug fix needed. Can someone respond?

Edited on 11/13/2013 at 3:41:46 PM PST

[Post New]by Robyn1004 on Nov 21, 13 11:42 AM
I was trying to mix the elixir, got the recipe, liquid then blue then heat then red then mistletoe. However it keeps saying wrong ingredients. So tried to uninstall and reinstall game disappeared and had to reload it. Lost progress and not unlocked now even though have paid for it.

Freya06
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Freya06 on Nov 30, 13 2:59 PM
Timeless won't load at all; it crashes upon loading. I have an iMac with 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, running OS 10.9. All updates are up-to-date and I have the latest versions of Shockwave and Adobe Flash Player. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still won't even open. I have the trial version and it sounds like a game I would really like if I could get it to run.

Help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by CeeBoy on Feb 2, 14 8:46 PM
FYI: I also posted this as a reply to "Ink Receive". Is there a way to reset the ink experiment after making an error on the iPad version?

Playing the iPad version, I made the error of using the clear liquid from the left rather than the translucent in the center. I received the error message:
* I must finish my current experiment before starting another.
I turned on the flame, thinking that the liquid would just evaporate and I could start over. However, the liquid just moved to the test tube.

Now, I get 2 error messages, depending on what I try:
* I must finish my current experiment before starting another.
* I cannot add the blue powder to the retort because it is empty.

The experiment WILL NOT reset. Do I have to start the game all the way over?

I appreciate any help you can provide. It has taken me forever to get this far.

cche
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
401 Posts

[Post New]by cche on Jun 16, 14 1:52 PM
I have downloaded this game to my macbook pro with 15 inch retina display. The game is unplayable because the game display resolution is incompatible with any display setting on my mac. I am surprised no one else has mentioned this problem!

[Post New]by cardinalrouge on Oct 16, 14 6:31 PM
je voudrais savoir comment faire pour ouvrir le tube de liquide rouge

bt1151
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by bt1151 on Dec 30, 14 9:09 AM
I'm having the same problem after making a mistake with the potion. No way to undo, no way to go on.Has this problem been solved by anyone yet?

Go to: