Re:Post any 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Feb 20, 13 1:17 AM
I found a bug in the game that nobody else mentioned, so obviously it didn't affect everyone. I completed the game and had none of the problems mentioned above, but I had this one problem. For ALL of the cutscenes, I had audio, but no video. It started with the opening scene and continued throughout the game. During the cutscenes, I heard the audio, but the screen was black and I saw the Skip Button. When I interacted with characters it was fine. It was just the cutscenes that were black. I don't know why it was that way for me, but not for other people. Thanks for listening.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Post any 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 20, 13 2:12 AM
Hi Dominick_Fontana,

Thanks a lot for pointing that out. This is definitely something our Tech Support Team would like to start investigating on. It would be most helpful to send them a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and all the details of the issue you've encountered. They would then be able to start investigating if they get information about the issue.

Thank you so much!

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by FreddiedaFish on Feb 21, 13 2:48 PM
I filled the test tube with venom from the snake chest, and now the test tube has disappeared from my inventory.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 22, 13 2:37 AM
Hi FreddiedaFish,

Welcome to the Pond.

When an item mysteriously disappears from the inventory we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

If this does not help, it could be related to the computer configuration. Our Tech Support Team would be happy to look into this for you. To reach them you can click on the green envelope to the right of the page.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

wunder
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by wunder on Feb 23, 13 12:20 PM
Finished the game on casual, and had the achievement of using no hints for the entire game. However, did not get the achievement for completing all Hidden Object scenes with no hints even tho I never used the hints. Glitch?

[Post New]by ck37_05 on Feb 24, 13 12:10 PM
Hi, I'm pretty sure this is a technical issue. I am unable to play the Gem puzzle where I have to direct the beams of light. The puzzle is activated and the instructions are to rotate the gems, but the gems don't rotate. I even checked the in game strategy guide and all it says is to connect the beams. I can click on the red gem in the middle to start the light beams, but that is all.
Thanks, Christine

I'm playing on a PC.

Edited on 02/24/2013 at 12:20:12 PM PST

Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Feb 24, 13 2:42 PM
I like the idea of a 2-fer when I purchased this game,however I do not like that the two games cannot be downloaded separately. I am having problems downloading and playing, both this game and another. IMHO if you do the 2-fers ,please let them stand alone,and that each game can be downloaded on it's own and not together. I think that issue has caused alot of technical problems and slow downloading problems. JMHO.

[Post New]by ck37_05 on Feb 25, 13 9:07 PM
I can't believe it's not a technical issue. It's a stupid have to click on the exact stupid spot to get the controls to work issue. I hate that, especially when sometimes there is no degree of precision in other places. I must have clicked, dragged, rotated for about 30 minutes before I hit on the exact right way to move the controls.

Grrr.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 26, 13 6:03 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you have tried the advice already offered and you are still having trouble with the game, please get in touch with our friendly Tech Support. You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages.

They will be happy to provide more personalized help that we are unable provide via the Forums.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Msryce on Mar 1, 13 9:10 PM
Hi,

I am having trouble with one of the hidden objects scenes, where the scroll in the bottle, I can't seem to break the bottle the mallet keeps going back won't break the bottle. please help!!!

Thank you

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 2, 13 3:40 AM
Hi Msryce,

Welcome to the Pond!

I am sorry that the mallet is not responding like it should!

If you haven't already, I would firstly suggest finding all other items in that scene before trying to break the bottle again.

Also, you could try clicking 'around' the bottle as sometimes, the 'hotspots' that trigger an action can be a little off, or not where we expect them to be!

If neither of these tips help though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Bamafish on May 21, 13 8:29 AM
I am having serious issues with this game. I have had to start over multiple times. Everytime I stop for a while I go back and it says your profile has been corrupted please start a new profile. Could it be my computer or is it the game itself? I thought of trying it on the desktop just to see if it continues. Anyone got a clue as to how to stop this? It is aggravating

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 30, 13 12:35 PM
Hey there Bamafish,

Sorry to hear about that corrupted profile message that keeps popping up!

There are a few reasons why this may be happening, but one of our Reps from Tech Support, with the help of a Dr. Felix, will be able to take a closer look and offer some specific steps for you to try to get that working!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Jul 1, 13 3:23 PM
wunder wrote:Finished the game on casual, and had the achievement of using no hints for the entire game. However, did not get the achievement for completing all Hidden Object scenes with no hints even tho I never used the hints. Glitch?

I have played the game in Casual and Advanced. Playing now in Hardcore, I still did not get the achievement as well. I know for a fact that I did not use the Hint button. I think it's a glitch as well.

[Post New]by nitairis on Oct 19, 13 7:40 AM
My game stops at 99% installation - whats wrong?

Go to: