Re:Welcome to Zuma Deluxe forum

[Post New]by rachel_o on Oct 22, 10 7:01 AM
How to quit the game without seeing the big fish games screen afterwards: When you are shown that screen once you quit, go to the options button at the lower left, then to the ABOUT tab at the top right, and click on the option that says "don't show this screen when a game ends".

Edited on 10/22/2010 at 7:04:32 AM PST

iPhreeq
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by iPhreeq on Nov 18, 10 3:17 PM
Hi. LOVE THIS GAME!! I've been p[laying for years and always get to the twelfth 'cave' but my computer is old and i have to reboot quite a bit. This last time i played i got to the twelfth cave and it crashed. I get so close but something always goes wrong and i have to start over. I should get a new computer I know, but what i really want is to know what exactly happens at the end? I've come to understand that there's an extra level and it's really hard. But i want to know what happens to the man who is imprisoned and the little frog. If you could please help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!! THANKS!!

160meters
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by 160meters on Jan 28, 11 7:47 PM
hard drive crashed, new computer, 64-bit windows 7, 18 Gb RAM, i7 processor and the program is not written for 64 bit, it's so slowww. How do I tweak it? Kind of a fun game to play, hate to lose it.

[Post New]by 1967maria1967 on Jul 7, 11 2:48 AM
hello...i love this game...but...what can i do to get more lives????i just have 2...it`s impossible...???help me...

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 7, 11 6:14 PM
Welcome to the pond, 1967maria1967

You earn an extra life every 50,000 points. A good basic marble popper strategy is to focus on breaking the chain in multiple spots and don't just shoot at the balls closest to the drain. If you shoot farther back this slows down the overall forward motion of the balls since parts of the chain will stop and be easier to hit. Also try to set up chain reactions to cause a collapse of part of the chain and reverse the balls temporarily. Collect all the powerups you can (reverse is your best friend). Enjoy!

[Post New]by Fishwawa on May 23, 12 10:57 AM
deelescault wrote:How do you beat level twelve? for the life of me I've been trying for months and cannot get past 12-6. is there a secret? Help!

[Post New]by Oddsoxdi on May 29, 12 11:33 AM
I originally purchased this game in 2007, I still have the back-up cd and the envelope it came in. I'd like to put the game on a new computer - the old one long since gone. But when I try and open the cd I'm told that 'Apparently I didn't purchase the game', when I own the cd! It won't let me reinstall, what do I do now?
Thanks.

Edited on 05/29/2012 at 11:41:06 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 29, 12 6:42 PM
Welcome to the pond, Fishwawa and Oddsoxdi

@Fishwawa: See my post above yours for general strategy. Also, right clicking to toggle the next ball color is very helpful as a lot of the time if you don't have the color you want right away, it's often the next one in line. Don't worry too much about collecting the bonus coins on level 12 unless one just shows up in a really easy spot and you have the opening. Other than that, it's just a matter of practicing and eventually you'll get it. Frustrating, yes, but there really isn't any other way to beat marble poppers in my experience.

@Oddsoxdi: My guess is that your current OS isn't compatible with the CD format as the disc was designed with an earlier OS version in mind, or the disc is copy protected and won't let you transfer the files again because it was already copied once on your old computer. You may have to try downloading it from here (it's possible to demo it for free for 1 hour, to make sure it'll work on your computer) and then repurchase it...or ask someone who's a computer techie if there are any workarounds with your CD issues.

[Post New]by Oddsoxdi on May 30, 12 7:58 AM
Thanks for a prompt reply. I KNOW it was on a different OS. I HAVE played the hour-long download on this machine so I know it works that way. But I've already BOUGHT Zuma Deluxe (hence, the envelope, with my name/address etc and the backup CD), why should I have to pay for another one when all I want to do is reinstall a purchased game?

That sounded more belligerent that I meant it to. I'm not SAYIN', y'know - I'm just sayin',

Welcome to Zuma Deluxe forum

[Post New]by tonjaw32 on Jun 10, 12 5:10 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Zuma Deluxe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Zuma Deluxe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Sheba3000 on Aug 17, 12 2:38 PM
Hi, I have one game and three very competitive players. We want our own names on our games. How can we do this with Zuma Deluxe?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 17, 12 4:44 PM
Sheba3000 wrote:Hi, I have one game and three very competitive players. We want our own names on our games. How can we do this with Zuma Deluxe?

Welcome to the pond, Sheba3000

On the opening screen where it displays the player name, click in that vicinity and you should get to the player profile creation screen to create additional player names.

jluve
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jluve on Oct 11, 12 10:17 PM
Jankavkee wrote:There are 12 levels to Zuma Deluxe. After the 12th you go onto a final board which is nothing like the previous levels - super fast, too. It took me nearly a year to get to it and then I reached it about 10 times before I was finally able to beat it. If you can beat that final board then you win. You get a bonus of 500,000 for every life you have remaining at that point so you can end up with several million. I scored 2.4mm or so. I still play occasionally but lost interest after I won. Thought I'd never win, though, for the longest time. It really is just having a good day that gets you through to the end.

riki6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by riki6 on Jul 18, 13 8:49 PM
After years of playing the free Zuma Online, I finally bought the downloaded version. I finished through level 12 and did the Space 13 level in one sitting. Now, I want to start the game over but it just keeps going to level 12 over and over. I want to play from level one. How do I start over?

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 18, 13 9:04 PM
Hi riki and congrats! I've been playing this game literally for YEARS and have never finished 12-6. But i will!

When I want to start over I click on the level 12 screen and it goes back to level one.

[Post New]by blessbajoy on Feb 3, 14 5:58 AM
Newbie here

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Mar 4, 14 8:02 AM
How in the blue blazes do I get past the boss after level three? I have tried everything! Help!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 4, 14 6:35 PM
Hi griffgirl, I don't have any of the Zuma games anymore, but I don't remember there being any bosses in Zuma Deluxe. If you mean the fourth boss in Zuma's Revenge, I answered that in the Zuma's Revenge forum here...think it's the "boss battles" thread.

Go to: