LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

Re:Post any Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Feb 15, 13 3:06 AM
I'm playing Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen and have encountered a glitch in the Ruins. I have spoken to the Warrior guarding the Horse Lord, retrieved and mended the Silver Lance and gotten the object from the fish statue. At this point I'm supposed to be able to activate a HOS in a pile of rubble in the lower, right hand corner. I can see the rubble but cannot access the HOS at all. I've tried, over and over. I uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail. Has anyone else encountered this? Any helpful hints for me? The game ran smoothly up to this point, now I'm getting frustrated! Help?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 15, 13 3:15 AM
Hi LULU5635,

I haven't played this game yet hence, I am not too sure what the issue may be here.

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide to see if you can glean any tips from that - sometimes making sure that you have done matches what is listed in the guide can help matters.

You could also try the hint button, to see if it flags anything that needs doing?

However, if the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Feb 15, 13 7:14 AM
bfgBaikal, thank you for your quick response. I should have said in my 1st PM, I have consulted the SG. It shows me exactly where the HOS should be. I have moused all around that area but nothing happens. The hint button just directs me back to the Warrior guard. I was hoping to get an update on my GM.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 15, 13 10:25 AM
Thanks for that clarification LULU5635!

Since that HOG is not showing up, is there anything else, according to the Strategy Guide, that needs to be completed? Sometimes the game won't continue on if a certain part has not yet been done.

In any case, please be sure to reach out to Tech Support to let them know about the issue, and they'll work with you directly to help get the game running properly! To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Best of luck and keeping my fins crossed for you!

bfgIzara

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Post any Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Feb 15, 13 11:53 AM
LULU5635 wrote:I'm playing Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen and have encountered a glitch in the Ruins. I have spoken to the Warrior guarding the Horse Lord, retrieved and mended the Silver Lance and gotten the object from the fish statue. At this point I'm supposed to be able to activate a HOS in a pile of rubble in the lower, right hand corner. I can see the rubble but cannot access the HOS at all. I've tried, over and over. I uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail. Has anyone else encountered this? Any helpful hints for me? The game ran smoothly up to this point, now I'm getting frustrated! Help?

With regard to the HOS in the pile of rubble...It activated for me anyway after I had given the "badge" to the guard and he told me I could pass if I found his Silver Lance. After finding the guard's lance, you should be given permission to see the Horse Lord...Hope that helps...

I played this game entirely the first time in casual mode and did not encounter any problems...Am playing it again in normal mode and got to the valley of ruins when I ran into a problem with being able to hand the guard his mended silver lance ... Nothing happens and I cannot continue on here until he takes his lance.

Edited on 02/15/2013 at 12:16:58 PM PST

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Feb 15, 13 1:41 PM
Hi Scorpio, I'm also playing in casual mode. I ran into trouble after I mended the spear and took the fish badge. There should have been sparkles to indicate the HOS but weren't. No amount of mousing over the area had any effect. I will contact TS but I really want a fix or update, not a refund.

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Feb 15, 13 2:37 PM
Update: Good news, I went back into the game to look around. I went to the water area, lo and behold...the HOS sparkles were there! I don't have a clue what changed, certainly nothing I did because all I did was complain. Big mystery. Not looking a gift horse (pun intended) in the mouth, I'm back to enjoying the game with my fingers crossed. Thanks all, for your effort and support.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Feb 15, 13 2:59 PM
LULU5635 wrote:Update: Good news, I went back into the game to look around. I went to the water area, lo and behold...the HOS sparkles were there! I don't have a clue what changed, certainly nothing I did because all I did was complain. Big mystery. Not looking a gift horse (pun intended) in the mouth, I'm back to enjoying the game with my fingers crossed. Thanks all, for your effort and support.

Hi LULU5635, glad everything worked out for you...As for me, still have the problem with handing the guard his Mended Silver Lance! I even UNINSTALLED and Re-INSTALLED hoping that would take care of it...NO SUCH LUCK! If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 16, 13 4:19 AM
Hi scorpio42,

As you went a step further than LULU5635 by uninstalling and reinstalling the game yet you still have this issue, my best suggestion would be to try updating some of the components that help run your game in case the computer is having some trouble loading these scenes fully. The advice in the following help article will help you to do that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you need more help though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. Those folks will be happy to continue having a look at this with you.

Oh and hope you enjoy the game LULU5635!

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/16/2013 at 4:20:07 AM PST

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Feb 16, 13 7:14 AM
So far, so good. I did contact Tech support but the problem righted itself before I got a reply. When I did, I let them know all was well and I wouldn't need assistance after all.
Scorpio, have you given the Warrior guard the Horse Badge? You have to do that before he'll accept the mended spear. Good luck.
PS, my sis started the game after I did. When she reached the fish statue and took the coin, the HOS appeared, no problem. I'm still confused as to why it didn't for me.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Feb 16, 13 8:43 AM
LULU5635 wrote:So far, so good. I did contact Tech support but the problem righted itself before I got a reply. When I did, I let them know all was well and I wouldn't need assistance after all.

Scorpio, have you given the Warrior guard the Horse Badge? You have to do that before he'll accept the mended spear. Good luck.

PS, my sis started the game after I did. When she reached the fish statue and took the coin, the HOS appeared, no problem. I'm still confused as to why it didn't for me.

Yes, I gave the guard the badge that's how you learn about the lance in the first or second place and like I said in my previous message ... This is the second time playing this game!

First time I played the "CASUAL MODE" without encountering any problems!

Second time playing in "NORMAL MODE" without any problems until now with trying to hand the guard his mended silver lance ... So it should be apparent to everybody that the game is FULLY DOWNLOADED ON MY PC otherwise how would I have been able to play the entire game already?

Edited on 02/16/2013 at 8:43:55 AM PST

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Feb 16, 13 3:37 PM
What is error 4?
There's nothing about error 4 on the help pages.
Thanks
Jo

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Feb 16, 13 3:38 PM
And why - when I click on 'get tips on the forum' does it go to a page which says there's no such game? I had to search the whole games list to find it.
Jo

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 16, 13 4:22 PM
Hi arthurC,

Thanks for pointing that out regarding the Forum link not working. I'll take a look into that and see if we can get it working!

As for an error 4 message you might be receiving, that error sometimes pops up when a software program is interfering with the Game Manager. I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be able to take a closer look at that for you.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

onus Chapter Glitch: Missed Silver Harp, now trapped!

[Post New]by brandyvibe on Feb 16, 13 6:00 PM
Hi All
Near the end of the bonus chapter you are supposed to find a HOS for a silver harp. I missed it, rode the pegasus and am now trapped in the skyworld area with no chance of ending the game. You can't go back down to the ruins and you can't activate the gizmo and get coordinates without it. So frustrating!!! This happen to anyone else?

[Post New]by stickykeef on Feb 16, 13 6:48 PM
I am in the Bonus Game and I am lost!
Because I'm already back in the castle and don't have the SILVER CENTAUR HARP.

According to the SG, I guess I've missed the HO for the Harp and triggered the Pegasus.
I was playing in the Hard Mode, so I'm not sure about the sparkle.

Since the Bonus Game doesn't have the "reset, continue" button, I guess I will have to do the whole game with a new player if I want to see the BC ending.
...Of course I want to see the ending! That's the reason I've paied the CE price.

Is there any chance this player can go home? I really want to know what's going to happen to the egg when you get home.

I love Blue Tea's fragment finding games and I've played each of them for several times, but with this kind of reason, it's no fun to replay it.
I know I will restart but just decided to come here and report first.

I'm so impressed with the Dev's artworks and storytellings. I'm sure that I'll be buying the next Dark Parables.
So, please be sure with the game mechanics.

Also, I will be so happy to see the details of collected items during the game(like 5 bottle ships) in the Bonus Content.

Happy Gaming!

I reloaded this page before posting and found brandyvibe! We have same problem...

[Post New]by brandyvibe on Feb 16, 13 8:24 PM
And I just replayed the whole game to finish the bonus chapter. Much quicker the second time round! hehehe

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 17, 13 3:21 AM
Heya Fishies,,

It sure sounds frustrating to be stuck so close to the end!

Many games will allow you to go back to get the item you are missing as it definitely wouldn't be nice if you have to start all over to see the ending! In these cases it could also help to give your game a quick uninstall and reinstall to make sure everything is in place.

It's great to hear that you managed to get through the game to see the end already brandyvibe, hope it was as you expected!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by jp16579 on Feb 21, 13 5:06 PM
hookedonHOG wrote:cant get to the door in the iron chapter where you lay down the smelly cushion and the vulture leaves cannot go any further any suggestions without having to uninstall and reinstall I get pretty tired of doing that
I have the dwarf badge but cant get to door it wont zoom in

I'm having the same problem this is the first time I have ever had a problem with a game. have you been able to get it to work yet?

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 22, 13 2:09 AM
Hi jp16579,

Welcome to the Pond!

cherbtoo has left an advice on the previous page, here it is:

You actually click the smelly cushion onto the vulture so it flies off and leaves the way clear for you to access to the door.

If that isn't what you meant just ignore me as I am having one of those days.

If the issue persists though, you can contact our Tech Support Team for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page, one of our Reps will be happy to help you.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

Go to: