Re:What would you like to see in Tribloos 3 ?

[Post New]by OCDGamer on Jul 2, 13 7:55 AM
I like your description of "workforce management" - I replay Tribloos 2 more often than my other time management games because it's different. Therefore, I agree with the earlier post of keeping track of high scores on every level. Also, possibly a few bonus levels once you've achieved gold on the standard levels - that is, assuming your devious ideas don't make achieving gold impossible?

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on Jul 12, 13 10:18 PM
I bought both Tribloos games a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with them both!!

I came in here to find out if and when a #3 would be out - Can hardly wait for it! These are totally awesome and extremely fun games!!

I'm not much for the mini-games on any type of game...but as long as it has a skip button, I'm good to go (altho I will admit to enjoying all of the bonus levels on Tribloos 1...I used the skip button on all but 1 bonus level on Tribloos 2 ).

I liked having to deal with the birds. They made for a bit more challenge because, sometimes, they'd be non-stop harassment (had me wishing for a pea-shooter to use on them!! lol).

And the spaceships were the absolute best part of all the levels for me!! Especially the ones with the meteors. Once I figured out what was going on, I was able to lay down a plan of "HA!! You just thought you would!!" attack...too much fun!!

Thank you for making these games!! You have a fan for life!!

sgjo

aymes
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by aymes on Jul 14, 13 3:10 PM
Hello shuttlegrannyjo! Really great to hear you enjoyed the games so much

no. 3 will be happening at some point for sure - I'm building up a bunch of ideas for it at the moment.

After spending almost 2 years on Tribloos 2 (inc. the mobile/tablet versions now!) I've decided to take a short break and make something else.

I've got several pages of scribbles and notes for no. 3, including some crazy ideas for locations which I hope I can make happen. I'm pretty much settled on a story I'm just deciding on buildings and obstacles and stuff, so I expect to be back to Tribloos later this year once my scribbles start making more sense I still love em after all!

Also great to hear you loved the space levels, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned elsewhere that these worried me somewhat because of the whole lack of space games here on BFG, so it's nice to hear they were enjoyed so much!

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on Aug 6, 13 2:29 AM
Hiya, aymes!!

Thank you for reading my post!

I've decided to take a short break and make something else.

Are ya'll making another type of game? Will be on the look out for whatever it is so I can give it a try when it comes out, if so!

[Post New]by atvman88 on Sep 4, 13 3:55 AM
I liked the first 2 but what I didn't like (but maybe it was just the way I played) was when lets say in the second 1 the sea levels it seems everything was done on a level when you were able to get extra diving suits & have extra workers or the cave levels once you could get the hard hats the level was done. I would like to be able to have say the space suits in space sooner than what you get them like I said once you get the space suits in space to have extra workers the level was done. I also was not a big fan of the belts they walked on in space either. That is my 2 cents worth

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Mar 20, 14 3:14 PM
Yes, I would. I enjoyed both Tribloos 1 & 2. Were they simplistic in graphics? Yes. However, I found them both challenging enough to look forward to a 3rd installment

[Post New]by mile100 on Apr 4, 14 9:27 AM
Looking for #3. When is it coming?

Av8Trx
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

More cool mechanical things to solve

[Post New]by Av8Trx on Jun 29, 14 9:17 PM
Hi! I loved both of 1 and 2. My favorite elements were having to solve problems using a mechanism that would impact the environment. For example, the graduation of challenge when you got the crystal cutter, then used the crystals to power up the meteor barrier systems. Very cool. I also really liked the making of metal panels, plugging the holes in the pipes. I thought the division of environments was interesting and fun (underground, air, water, space...). So, what next? How about desert, mountain, rain forest, ancient temples... Also, in the previous all of the challenges were environmental. How about some bad guys? Flying cat bats that steal resources or rip off your roof and disable your building if you don't power up the bat zapper in time. Making tools was okay, but how about leveling up to an automated tool factory? The Tribloos have to go harvest these periodically as it won't start a cycle to make more unless you pick up the shipment. Maybe they still need to feed it wood and harvested metal periodically.

Go to: