Re:Post any The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Melnd99 on Aug 30, 13 11:19 PM
I have the iPad version (demo only thus far). After the initial download it ran fine. However when I quit for a while and came back to it, the screen kept trying to open in portrait mode even though the device was held in landscape mode. Deleted and reinstalled, and again it worked fine the first time, but after quitting and restarting, it kept trying to go to portrait mode again. Anyone else having this issue? (1st gen iPad)

Re:Post any The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Issac21 on Sep 2, 13 1:57 PM
Hi

Running this on iPad 1st Gen. Having same issues as last two users. Cannot pickup the butterfly with the net and also cannot pick up the scythe to free the watering can. Also having the portrait landscape issue, ie the you close the game come back to it and it sticks in portrait orientation

[Post New]by Strachajs on Sep 8, 13 12:13 AM
Issac21 wrote:Hi

Running this on iPad 1st Gen. Having same issues as last two users. Cannot pickup the butterfly with the net and also cannot pick up the scythe to free the watering can. Also having the portrait landscape issue, ie the you close the game come back to it and it sticks in portrait orientation

I'm also running game on iPad 1 and have screen rotation issue to the point where I can't even play the game. Paid version! Played ok until I shut down then on next session would not rotate correctly. Very frustrating. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice with 4 hour download for each instance. Is anyone working on a fix for this or are we going to get our money back after purchasing completely unusable product?

[Post New]by Melnd99 on Sep 8, 13 8:56 PM
I sent a message to Tech Support about the landscape/portrait issue. They're aware of the problem and are working on a fix, but don't have a date yet for it. They suggested that if I didn't want to wait for the fix, I could get a refund (although I only have the demo at this point so doesn't apply to me). It would be probably be a good idea for you to report it to Tech Support as well.

[Post New]by Migina on Sep 10, 13 2:06 PM
Played the iphone version. Already played part 1 and wanted to continue.
And it worked fine, until I went to the bell's tower. It just stopped the game, because of some image issue. Can't really figure out what it means, but if I understood it right, there is either an image missing or it's mislabelled.

Well, because I guess so far I cannot really do anything I'm going to pause the game for a while, hoping for an update to fix that.

So wish you all the best, and wait for an answer =)

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Dec 9, 13 3:57 PM
Heather1962 wrote:I have the iPad version of the game. I am having trouble catching the butterfly with the net.

Heather, I just posted about the net and the butterfly in that thread. I am also using the iPad version and the net will not capture the butterfly.

Also, in the same HOS, the scythe will not activate to cut the roots to get the watering can.

I'm stuck too!

[Post New]by mlouvw on Mar 4, 14 4:17 AM
I can't catch the butterfly with the net or find a tool to cut the vines away from the watering can. This happened about 30 seconds after I bought the full version. It is impossible to move forward and the hint tool keeps telling me to catch the butterfly.

I also have the iPad version

[Post New]by mlouvw on Mar 4, 14 4:19 AM
Looks like iPad users all have the butterfly and sythe issue...

TedsMum10
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by TedsMum10 on Apr 25, 14 8:26 AM
There are now about 20 complaints about this game on the UK Amazon Appstore - because it simply refuses to Save the game!

It's been like this since mid April and Big Fish have apparently done nothing to rectify things. It used to be that if a Big Fish game appeared, within 24 hours there would be numerous reviews. Not so now - most people don't trust that ANYTHING sold by Big Fish will a actually work until some brave soul chances their arm and tries it! I'm afraid this game is just another in what is now a LONG line of let-downs by Big Fish.

Go to: