NO WALK-THROUGH!!

Re:NO WALK-THROUGH!!

[Post New]by Dibbelia on Mar 6, 13 11:18 AM
[i] I am a real "Noob" to gaming, so I have little to contribute in the way of solutions. However, I'm happy to lend weight to those who are so in favor of walk throughs for all games. I AGREE!!! Because I AM new to gaming, it is very easy for me to get confused, miss things along the way, and become totally frustrated. And not having a walk-through to refer to just adds to the problem.

I am stuck now on a game I've had for quite some time, and even WITH the walk-through it hasn't been a piece of cake.

I heartily agree they are a necessary component to customer satisfaction, and repeat sales. I DO understand the point of view presented by the representative of BFG, and I appreciate that there was response from the company on this issue. But the bottom line is.....................................

we still need our walk-throughs.

Dibbelia, your basic Noob Anemone

[Post New]by glb1940 on Mar 7, 13 12:27 PM
I agree with all these people I dont always use a walkthrough but its nice for it to be there . I cant believe they put out any game with no walkthrough I also am a long time member and have baught so many games I cant count. I think all of us should boycott until they put walhthrough on every game

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Mar 9, 13 8:29 PM
Use the Hint if you are lost. The sparkles show you where to go are sometimes just shows shows you what you will have to do and finds items in HOS scenes. A fun game!

[Post New]by ladylayne on Mar 18, 13 12:57 PM
wish I had checked to see if there was a walkthrough before I bought this game too

[Post New]by sandimae1214 on Mar 24, 13 1:25 PM
I agree with all of you. Time and time again I've purchased games and been unable to finish them . . . I have learned and won't buy them without a WALKTHROUGH . . . and P.S. Unfortunately [although not for this one], I am usually able to find help through another site . . . BIG FISH needs to "wise up"!

[Post New]by lizlsch on Mar 25, 13 8:10 AM
I am stuck with the pills and the steak. How do you crush those pills?? I cannot seem to figure this one out. Thanks for the help in advance :-)

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Mar 26, 13 8:45 PM
No WT? I can't even get the wounds clean!! I'm about ready to throw the blushing bride into the fireplace and you can bet there would be a scream that wasn't silent at all.

From now on I will check to make sure there is a WT before I purchase a game. If there isn't one BF loses a sale. If there is no one to produce a WT hire someone to produce a WT. It's easy. Pay them money to do it and they will do it.

Edited on 03/26/2013 at 8:47:57 PM PST

[Post New]by MPGRECCO on Apr 6, 13 4:54 AM
by lizlsch on March 25, 8:10 AM

I am stuck with the pills and the steak. How do you crush those pills?? I cannot seem to figure this one out. Thanks for the help in advance :-)

Use the stamp to crush the pills, then you can sprinkle the drugs on the meat.

Edited on 04/06/2013 at 4:55:43 AM PST

[Post New]by cassiesmom1 on Apr 6, 13 7:34 AM
There is a need for jobs. HIRE SOMEONE to do the walkthroughs! It's not a complicated idea.

[Post New]by kagomechina on Apr 8, 13 2:58 AM
For people that are saying there are no walk throughs...um hello..just goggle the game..there are plenty walk throughs shish

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Apr 19, 13 11:37 PM
I agree that it would be good tohave a walkthrough

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on May 16, 13 9:00 AM
exact wrote:Use the Hint if you are lost. The sparkles show you where to go are sometimes just shows shows you what you will have to do and finds items in HOS scenes. A fun game!

can't use a hint if you're playing the advanced mode. and, unlike all the other games with multiple difficulties, once you've chosen the mode, you cannot change it without restarting the game under a new profile.

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on May 16, 13 9:04 AM
kagomechina wrote:For people that are saying there are no walk throughs...um hello..just goggle the game..there are plenty walk throughs shish

really? have you actually clicked on the links that come up on Google? they're not walkthroughs, they're game sites to download the game itself. or they're blank forums waiting for people to post a walkthrough. or - my favorite - they offer a "walkthrough download" that's malware.

[Post New]by dragoncat453 on May 29, 13 4:33 PM
So this is how I figured out what to do. I was playing in the hardest mode with no hints or sparkles. I created a second profile and played in the easiest mode. So when I came to something I couldn't figure out, I went back to the easier mode and used the hints. Or the sparkles. In this game there is a little flash of light over an area that needs exploring or is part of the puzzle. That is in the easier mode. This way I felt like I could get some help without the frustration of no walk through or strategy guide.

But I agree with you. There should always be a walk through SOMEWHERE.

[Post New]by dragoncat453 on May 29, 13 4:36 PM
So this is how I figured out what to do. I was playing in the hardest mode with no hints or sparkles. I created a second profile and played in the easiest mode. So when I came to something I couldn't figure out, I went back to the easier mode and used the hints. Or the sparkles. In this game there is a little flash of light over an area that needs exploring or is part of the puzzle. That is in the easier mode. This way I felt like I could get some help without the frustration of no walk through or strategy guide.

But I agree with you. There should always be a walk through SOMEWHERE.

[Post New]by gummybear1962 on May 31, 13 10:56 PM
I really had to laugh why people would need to use a walk through for this game at all I found this one of the easier hidden objects games I have played and didn't need a walk through at all even though used a couple of hints along the way.

The only down fall to the game is there is no bonus game though.

[Post New]by Lilanu on Oct 27, 13 4:29 PM
gummybear1962 wrote:I really had to laugh why people would need to use a walk through for this game at all I found this one of the easier hidden objects games I have played and didn't need a walk through at all even though used a couple of hints along the way.

The only down fall to the game is there is no bonus game though.

well, congrats to you for being such a genius. Why don't you just twist your mighty knife a little deeper into the rest of the player's backs.
why yes, I did create a profile just to reply to this.

Edited on 10/27/2013 at 4:30:09 PM PST

siladan
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by siladan on Jan 23, 14 1:47 PM
I demoed this game today, along with the prequel (Silent Scream: The Dancer). The first game has a WT, but I won't buy either of them due to the lack of WT on this one. They are both kinda quirky and fun, however, I like to buy a whole series of games at a time and play them back-to-back. I've been stuck a time or two with past games and have found a WT to be invaluable. I don't know if I'll need it on either of these, but it's always nice to know they're there.

BTW, I have to agree with Lilanu, who responded to a blatant taunt in a prior posting from gummybear1962.... it's great if you don't need a WT, but to address a forum in such a disrespectful way for others who do- that's so not cool. Laugh if you wish, but do so in the privacy of your own space. Respect is the foundation of community and something we should all strive for in our dealings with one another.

[Post New]by PissyGalore on Mar 2, 14 3:57 PM
siladan wrote: . Respect is the foundation of community and something we should all strive for in our dealings with one another.

Amen, siladan! I agree wholeheartedly with you!

[Post New]by M_Bern on Jun 28, 14 3:58 PM
I was looking for the walk-through to find out to get into Annie's bedroom. Also I am using the pencil to try to get the message from the wal. It is telling I amnot using the pencil correctly. How do I get into Annie's bedroom and how am I using the pencil wrong?

AB

Go to: