nana58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Amazon™ forum

[Post New]by nana58 on Jun 23, 08 7:36 PM
I am stuck on this game. Have solved the three puzzles. Inventory items are light bulb, gas can, clippers. Cursor lites up by the boat but cannot figure out what to do with any of the items.

[Post New]by afoster605 on Jun 23, 08 9:16 PM
Hi,

I have bought all of the Hidden Expedition games -- love them. However, the pictures in "Amazon" are not vivid and seem faded. This makes looking for items frustrating and not fun. It's more fun and challenging if the pictures are clear and not dull. I hope that you can improve the pictures on future games.

Thank you.

[Post New]by juliarubia on Jun 24, 08 9:56 AM
Quehay que hacer cuando se pasa dentro del templo de Beetle, porque la pantalla esta en blanco.

[Post New]by janyce1228 on Jun 24, 08 3:36 PM
janyce1228 wrote:
66fairlane wrote:I just kept hitting hint and it put the bars in the spot. Now I have to figure out how to get through that puzzle with all the pipes.
i to have had problems,,i have it put together and have 2 pieces and dont know what to do with them a handle and a rope thing,,,keep hitting solve and nothing happens,,wish if you cant get it you can move on,,,why do they have a solve button if i doesnt work to move you to the next adventure
well found out that the rope thing went on the rope in the first scene,,,,but have no idea what to do with the pump handle,,,i cant find the pump,,,the steam is coming out of where it is suppose to but maybe i dont have it done correctly thats why i cant move on...cant find a pump and it will not let me take the handle to another scene

[Post New]by janyce1228 on Jun 24, 08 3:54 PM
janyce1228 wrote:
janyce1228 wrote:
66fairlane wrote:I just kept hitting hint and it put the bars in the spot. Now I have to figure out how to get through that puzzle with all the pipes.
i to have had problems,,i have it put together and have 2 pieces and dont know what to do with them a handle and a rope thing,,,keep hitting solve and nothing happens,,wish if you cant get it you can move on,,,why do they have a solve button if i doesnt work to move you to the next adventure
well found out that the rope thing went on the rope in the first scene,,,,but have no idea what to do with the pump handle,,,i cant find the pump,,,the steam is coming out of where it is suppose to but maybe i dont have it done correctly thats why i cant move on...cant find a pump and it will not let me take the handle to another scene
......i finally got through the scene,,,the handle and the rope thing go in the same scene,,,,i didnt go to the map after pressing solve in the pipe puzzle and couldnt get the item to the scene i wanted so i restarted the level so that i could do that ,,i am on to the next journey

[Post New]by frisco_fan on Jun 24, 08 6:27 PM
Bravo, Bravo to the creators!! This is an AMAZing game. I completed my second game, and improved by 60k points, and am going back for a third go-around. How do you follow-up a #1 game with an even more spectacular encore? Can't wait to find out!!!

Players the biggest piece of advise is to play each level through remembering that the scenes in each level are connected. Blue items to find and blue arrows are keys that may open a different scene's locks. The clues are all there. There are no glitches, as some forums suggest, it's all in the players ability to wrap their mind around a puzzle inside an enigma.

Happy to be a Big Fish!!!! Game On!

[Post New]by booskids on Jun 25, 08 7:04 AM
I need help! I am stuck where the stone circle (dragonfly, snake, bird, etc) light up. went back and clicked all. Pressed the 1 stone. Nothing is working. How do you know which symbol to use in each area? Getting very fustrated...

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Amazon™ forum *solved*

[Post New]by sparkle777uk on Jun 25, 08 7:56 AM
Ok I got to the part where you have to shoot the ring out of the spiders mouth with the sling shot. After finding all the items on the various map in this section I'm just left with the crowbar and nothing to use it with.
I've found one glitch in this game already but did that level again and it was ok...but not this time...any ideas ?

Edited on 06/25/2008 at 8:14:12 AM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 25, 08 8:55 AM
Sparkle, use the crowbar to release the professor from the venus flytrap. Good Luck.

[Post New]by hamster on Jun 25, 08 9:30 AM
I'm also stuck on the stone circle with the familiar symbols. Found the symbols, but what do the symbols above them mean?

[Post New]by 61sunshine on Jun 25, 08 3:24 PM
In the gears level I cannot find the shadow of the fish. I thought it would be in the same room as the frog but it doesn't seem to be there help can't get the gears have 3 that are moving and have tried to swith the other two and they still don't work

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 26, 08 7:35 AM
Regina, are the gears all one color? If so, then the blue items you are missing are behind the rock wall that will open when you solve the gear box puzzle. The puzzle pieces do need to be put on in order from right to left if I remember correctly.
...for more info you can check out the thread called Beetle Temple: Animal Door/Gear Puzzle. It has a lot of entries. I'd recommend you start on the last page and look backwards. Good Luck.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 26, 08 12:38 PM
Guyla, the crowbar is hidden behind the seated statue which is a blue cursor area. You need an item from inventory to put in the slot in the wall. Good Luck.

[Post New]by guyla429 on Jun 26, 08 12:53 PM
I don't have any inventory items left. Is there an item that wasn't listed that I need to click on to get another inventory item? It says I have collected all of the items and there is nothing left. What did I do wrong?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 26, 08 1:35 PM
Guyla, check your maps. Is there one that you haven't worked on? Or, one you need to work a second time? The item you need may be an item-to-find in that map. What maps do you show?

betd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by betd on Jun 27, 08 7:45 AM
cannot get the gears to work so i can't go to the next level please h HELP

[Post New]by gwendy001 on Jun 28, 08 7:30 AM
I am at the part where I've released the professor from the carnivorous plant with the crowbar. The only inventory I have left is a round/globe container. Somehow, I still have the slingshot, heart and ring to retrieve. How do I get hold of the slingshot in the first place to shoot the ring out of the spider? I am so stuck... replayed the level but ended up with the same dilemma. Someone please help!!!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 28, 08 7:35 AM
...Gwendy, use the container (globe) to capture the sparkling light flower in one map. Take it back to the screen where you got the container and place it back where you found it. That will give you the slingshot. Good Luck.

[Post New]by HufferPuff on Jun 28, 08 2:44 PM
cesse47 wrote:...Gwendy, use the container (globe) to capture the sparkling light flower in one map. Take it back to the screen where you got the container and place it back where you found it. That will give you the slingshot. Good Luck.

I got the slingshot, then got the ring, where or what do I do with the ring?
Thanks

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 28, 08 2:57 PM
hufferpuff, look for a blue cursor area in the map with the big spider. Good Luck.

Go to: