the island castaway 3

Re:the island castaway 3

[Post New]by Melatonine on Jul 27, 14 7:41 PM
I hope it will come out someday soon. But i'm beginning to have my doubts about it.

Ans

Edited on 07/27/2014 at 8:03:38 PM PST

[Post New]by bobbzy44 on Dec 19, 14 10:37 PM
Number 3 (called The Island Castaway: Lost World) has been released for iPad. No news on when or if it will be released for PC.

[Post New]by squidproquo on Dec 22, 14 12:47 AM
From what I have read, the Lost World is for smaller devices and is not "#3". It is a "pay as you play" game similar to FarmUp and Found. I haven't played it myself, but from shots I've seen and what I've read, it is based on 1 & 2.
The third installment of Castaway (for PC, and what is actually supposed to expand the storyline) is supposed to be called The Crux of the Island and seems as if it is just never going to come to fruition.
I was bummed enough when #2 came out and I saw it was a prequel. What a shitty, shitty move to just keep a "To be continued..." going for so many years.

[Post New]by Hernan_Cortes on Jan 9, 15 7:09 AM
Well it's already 2015 and still no news about third episode...
May be it's gonna be released this year... At least I hope I wonder how much work has been already done with third episode(I mean if it's not only on paper) Anyway in a meantime.... what should be the last episode about ?
Another island or the story with ghost ship ...

[Post New]by squidproquo on Mar 25, 15 11:28 PM
If they do ever get around to making the 3rd one, it better be about what happened after they left on the ship in the first one. Although I imagine it probably landed them on another island. There were so many mysteries at the end of the 1st one. They better all get resolved in #3 because I won't trust them to make a #4 (to be honest, I don't count on them to make #3).

the island castaway 3

[Post New]by anonymous88 on Mar 27, 15 3:46 PM
vocano wrote:does anybody know if there is a third one coming out?

there is already a third one out I'm at level 17 for IPad, iPhone and iPod touch

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Best game and addictive

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Apr 7, 15 10:12 AM
I'll admit I played the 1st "castaway" game and played it over and over. I loved this one too but did not like a couple things:

-Make the danku bowls easier to get.
-Please put the icons for the special potions somewhere NOT on the right part of the screen. I found myself using them by mistake because i was going from the left to the right side and accidentally hit the potion bottle.
- with the mushrooms in the caves get rid of the damn snakes. I hated that! The crocodiles were bad enough!

Other than these I loved both castaway 1 and 2 and can't wait for the 3rd.

Great work to all at DIVEM!

KDinMD "bouncing on the balls of my feet in anticipation"

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:the island castaway 3 CONFUSED!

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Apr 20, 15 9:30 AM
I have played both of these games Island Castaway and Island Castaway 2. I can't tell which came first even though this one says it's the second.

Has anyone heard an update as to whether this will have a sequal? (Island Castaway 3?) and if so when we can expect it to come out for PC? I don't have a mobile device and really can't wait for a sequal to this game. I enjoyed them both so much I have replayed both of them at least 5-6 times.

Any word out there would be great. If not who do you recommend I ask about it?

KDinMD (waiting......)

[Post New]by squidproquo on May 12, 15 9:33 AM
I contacted them a few days ago and they wrote me back today:
"Unfortunately at the moment work on the project "Island castaway 3" was paused. We have focused our efforts on the development of Cradle of Empires and Letters from Nowhere: Hidden Object Mystery.
But things may change. Please stay tuned! Thanks again!
"

I say let's make them change their minds! There are so many people clamoring for this game It's frustrating they don't realize it. So here is their Facebook page. Let's keep flooding them with requests to finish what they started so long ago and get Castaway 3 back in focus.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 05/13/2015 at 7:15:06 AM PST

[Post New]by 1SupremeBeing on May 14, 15 11:27 AM
G5 Games now has The Island Castaway Lost World for Windows. Yes it is the one that was released for iPad. It has the characters that survived at the end of the first game. I haven't played it yet so I don't know how many questions it answers for the story line. I thought everyone would want to know it's finally available for PC.

[Post New]by Leigh151 on May 17, 15 10:25 AM
"G5 Games now has The Island Castaway Lost World" This is NOT a continuation of the Castaway story. It's a remake of the first one where you can build lumber mills and quail houses for example. *sigh* still waiting for the third game.

usebo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by usebo on Jun 1, 15 12:57 PM
Hey Leigh151,
Still waiting for the third game as well. Thanks for checking out the G5 version. This prevents us installing 'the remake'.
*sigh* indeed...
Greetings,
Erika

[Post New]by Mangal2012 on Sep 14, 15 12:11 PM
I have just finished the two games in matter of days and the only reason I got the second was that I thought it was the actual sequel...while the prequel does shed light on basically everything, it still bugged the crap out of me that it wasn't the Number 2 I was wanting but more like Number 0.5...

Finding out that number 3 has been put on the back burner a few times now is really disappointing and disheartening...just get it out of the way Creators! And hopefully it'll end there, though I wouldn't out it past you to have another put away just to mess with us again...

Still love these games, short and easy though they were, and will vaguely and halfheartedly follow up on the 3rd in hopes that maybe it'll come out soon...
The frustrated comments so far make me think it won't be so...

[Post New]by rustininseattle on Nov 1, 15 6:29 PM
THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WAITING FOR THIS GAME ON PINS AND NEEDLES!!
HOW ABOUT IT GUYS??
PLEASE GET WORKING ON THE PC VERSION!! PRETTY PLEASE??

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by LAndersen on Nov 11, 15 6:23 AM
Yep, a third instalment would be nice. And maybe with a bit less running around than in this one

I haven't played it in a while and had left a game unfinished, so I'm back on this forum to find out some of the basics.

plat1098
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Mar 24, 16 5:40 PM
Well, adding my LOUD voice to clamor for the third installment for PC.

Is it en route yet?

Edit to add info: After posting this, I contacted one of the development teams and heard back from them very quickly! However, sorry to say as of March 25, 2016:

Quote: "Unfortunately the work on the Island Castaway series for PC has been halted. The team is now working on the mobile version of the game. There are circumstances we cannot control and today we can't say for sure if it will be available for PC for some time. It won't be available in the nearest future at least...."

Cha! Well, thanks to the team representative for her prompt, courteous reply and at least, it wasn't stated outright that the series is finished altogether. There is hope!

Edited on 03/25/2016 at 5:58:38 AM PST

Go to: