Re:Casablanca: Snake mini-game

[Post New]by ChristyLou32 on Mar 17, 10 12:56 AM
kerrville wrote:I HAVE CONQUERED THE SNAKE GAME BUT ON ONE OF THE SCENES WITH THE BOAT TURNING CURSOR BLUE MY INVENTORY IS GAS TANK LIGHT BULB AND WIRE CUTTERS HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT CANT GET ANYTHING TO WORK CAN ANYONE HELP ME

Do you mean the words are blue on your list? It means special treatment, like needing a key to get a gear even though you can see it, or needing to insert gears to move a lever and the blue listed items aren't visible until you complete the extra task.

[Post New]by Gnome69 on May 18, 10 2:52 PM
Is there any way to bypass the snake game - it's awful. If not, can anybody tell me the sequence so that I can get rid of it as soon as possible? Somebody out there must know!!!

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Nov 29, 10 1:21 PM
Thank goodness for all the fishes here on this forum who have swum this way before .............I have just discovered the "Expedition" series [did the Everest first], and I love them! I was so-o-o stuck on this Snake mini-game.........without a "skip" button, it is a "HAVE-TO-DO" puzzle, so I would work on it.....leave it....come back to it.. I just knew I was missing the right clue and kept racking my poor brain. Many, many thanks to all the fin friends in the school who made it possible for me to solve, and therefore continue on my trip through the beautiful Amazon.......

ACTUAL ANSWER

[Post New]by BayleeMommie on Oct 29, 11 2:58 PM
Okay fellow fishies ---Accordian in front of 1st snake, purple looking lollipop instrument in front of 2nd snake, and drum in front of 3rd. Then click 1st snake's instrument 5x (or until it hits the color of its rattle), click 2nd snake's instrument 4x, (like the 1st) & the final 6x (as the 1st and 2nd). The metronome needs to be at 1:00 . The snakes do their thing, go down into their baskets and then you see the bottom of one of the baskets and grab (or click on as it were) the glass eye. TA-DA
Phew

ACTUAL ANSWER

[Post New]by BayleeMommie on Oct 29, 11 5:07 PM
Okay fellow fishies ---Accordian in front of 1st snake, purple looking lollipop instrument in front of 2nd snake, and drum in front of 3rd. Then click 1st snake's instrument 5x (or until it hits the color of its rattle), click 2nd snake's instrument 4x, (like the 1st) & the final 6x (as the 1st and 2nd). The metronome needs to be at 1:00 . The snakes do their thing, go down into their baskets and then you see the bottom of one of the baskets and grab (or click on as it were) the glass eye. TA-DA
Phew

Edited on 10/29/2011 at 5:09:12 PM PST

[Post New]by BayleeMommie on Oct 29, 11 5:12 PM
Sorry about the duplicate answer. And no, I am not that I am so full of myself that I had to see it twice. Ha Ha I just don't know how to cancel one and I was afraid I would cancel both and I didn't want to half to write all that over again.

Go to: