Re:Post any 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame technical issues here only

[Post New]by bstuart on Jun 1, 13 4:16 PM
I can't believe I'm stuck I think there must be a technical issue. Every time I click the hint button it tells me to: "Place Gladriel in the Animator Machine in Esme's Lab to imbue the Gargoyle with strength."

I have tried and tried, and Gladriel refuses to go in there and The machine does not seem to be "activated". I have placed both the pumps. The letters on the machine are not highlighed in blue but when I try the red crystal it says there is no dark forces to be found. I even went through the walkthrough numerous times and can't figure out what I'm missing.

My inventory consists of: Jukebox Token, Chisel, Baking powder, Vacuum Tube and a needle. I am at the beginning of Chapter 4.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by tadlem43 on Sep 13, 13 12:01 AM
I keep getting an error message: "access violation @ 0x1291493 (tried to write to 0x22E01FFC), program terminated".
I uninstalled and reinstalled, got bit further in the game and received the same error code and the game shut down again.
I have a Dell, and check their website. All drivers seem to be up to date.
I'm running XP.
Thanks for any info.

[Post New]by andygoldie on Feb 9, 14 11:39 AM
I got all three test tubes (water, nector, poison) and placed poison first and when I picked up the nector tube to place it in the vial, it just disappeared and I cannot get it back! Can't do anything else at this point. HELP!!!

[Post New]by braillecode4 on Aug 26, 14 3:43 PM
I am in the underground at the snake chest. I've put in the had and collected item except the battery. It won't let me even find the battery. Went to walkthrough and I see the frame but it won't pick it up! Frustrated to say the least. Otherwise I really like this game. Wish I could continue. Any suggestions? If I restart or reinstall, do I have to start over? Thank you.

Go to: