Cave: Gem Puzzle

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Cave: Gem Puzzle

[Post New]by sunmoog on Sep 20, 08 8:27 AM
jfarri wrote:I need help. I am stuck in the Gem puzzle too. I put the gems in the holes and now I am stuck, stuck, stuck. can't figure out what to do next???? anyone help please.
I can help you. First find all the gems [the number of the holes on the big rock ]then put them on as the half of the map [looks like a part of a star with gems ]and your on your own turn your volume up it will help ALOT! Then if you here a thud it's right if you here a sound like a bell it's wrong.Then a rope drops, click on it. A few gems will light up repeat it, then if your right it draws lines on the rock once you have the star drawn the rock collapses and uuuuhhhhh I forget OH WAIT I KNOW there is a scroll, click on it read it, then continue. Hope this helps [it gets MUCH harder!]

[Post New]by Suzy15 on Sep 26, 08 11:13 AM
I can't even find what to do with the gas can, light bulb & clippers in the boat???

Help please

[Post New]by specialcritters on Sep 28, 08 1:44 PM
I don't remember clippers having anything to do with anything, but the bulb and the gas are used in the generator puzzle.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 28, 08 2:34 PM
specialcritters is right...see thread called: Abandoned Train: Generator mini-game

[Post New]by mypalmycat on Jan 7, 10 1:26 PM
I AM NOT THAT FAR YET, BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE IN THE CAVE, FOUND ALL THE LIST, AND THE BROWSER TURNS BLUE IN THE BOAT?

[Post New]by alaskab on Jan 2, 11 9:00 AM
When I get to the gem puzzle the stones are ALREADY IN THE ROCK without me placing them there, and the rope is already hanging down. Tried the sequence many, many times but cannot finish this level. Any ideas?

[Post New]by alaskab on Jan 2, 11 9:46 AM
I do not play with the sound on; however, I am following the light sequence. Would the sound make any difference? Thanks.

[Post New]by kcgust on Sep 25, 11 7:59 AM
I have the Ipad app and when I get to the cave the gems are already in the rock in the wrong sequence and I can't move them....HELP

[Post New]by Stevieboysgirl on Nov 15, 12 6:19 PM
I too am playing the iPad version and the rocks were already in the rock when the scene opened. The rope is hanging down on the right side and when I pull on the rope the gems blink and I have repeated the blinking sequence multiple times and still nothing happens and I can't move on.

[Post New]by Egomez on Feb 9, 14 7:51 AM
I need help, somebody please tell me what to do with the gems in the holes and the hanging down rope as I can only get the gems to blink when the rope is clicked.I'm stuck, stuck and want to move on. Thanks. Egomez.

Go to: