SHOff
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Beetle Temple: Animal Door/Gear Puzzle

[Post New]by SHOff on Jun 21, 08 7:38 PM
OK!!! I finally did it. Right in front of my nose. Talk about clicking on everything but the obvious. I got the animal door open and then there are the gears. No problem getting those. Now I can't figure out how to get them to move. Someone said there were hints. You know how you holler at the game??!?!? Well I finally figured out what the lever under the beetle was good for. Took me awhile to get them in order .... all I've got to say is WHEW!!! Bring it on!!

kellen46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kellen46 on Jun 21, 08 8:45 PM
whew! I thought I would never find the fish and get off this level.....once I did the rest of the game was easier by comparison. The hints help especially with the blinking lights puzzle. Now I am going to have to do it all over again and try to find all the beetles on all the levels......

[Post New]by TimeladyShayde on Jun 22, 08 6:36 AM
I've got a screen cap of the completed gears but don't know how to put a pic on this forum.

okscooter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by okscooter on Jun 22, 08 8:05 AM
Time lady,
anychance U could email a pic??Sure could use it.
okscooter1
yahoo.com

[Post New]by safelliott on Jun 22, 08 8:24 AM
Oh my, could you email me the pic also???? safelliott@aol.com I can't get the gears to stay on. I am not sure what the heck is happening but I can't get this right.
thank you!! thank you!!!

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jun 22, 08 8:49 AM
NEED HELP! I started the level over and now my gears are out of place and I can't get them. They are above the space where I could reach them. I gather that once I have all the gears something will open on this level, but I can't get all the gears to go where they are supposed to because they are above the space. Make sense? Also can't find the fish, but maybe he'll appear when I get these stupid gears lined up. Any help??? Why are the gears not going back where they are supposed to? I can't get them.

okscooter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by okscooter on Jun 22, 08 8:59 AM
Dont know whats up with your gears but the fish is in the last scene over the door. Hope this helps.You must have the fish to open door so not sure how you got to gears.
Okscooter1

[Post New]by pokeykitty on Jun 22, 08 9:03 AM
Timelady, could you email me also? Pokeykitty@comcast.net. Also, if you want to post a picture for everyone to see, and just give a link where they can see it, you can do so at www.flickr.com (easy, free, but you do have to have or create an account to post).

[Post New]by safelliott on Jun 22, 08 9:10 AM
thanks okscooter!

peh4psu, my gears did the same, I just kept moving my mouse over the inventory and clicking and finally I got it......just can't get my gears in the right position.......

[Post New]by debraces on Jun 22, 08 9:55 AM
alisep wrote:I have put the gears together but they are not moving

I can't get the gears in the proper order. Just when I think I'vegotit, the last one won't stick. How did I figure out the correct combination? I have all of them, know how to make them move and have even gone to the next scene and put all but the fish in the door. I know Ihave to get the gears meshed to make the next move.
Thanks,
Deb

[Post New]by pokeykitty on Jun 22, 08 10:17 AM
Here's a picture of the gears in the correct order (my daughter cheated and got it from the User Guide!). Not the best quality, but you can tell which color gear goes where!

Edited on 06/22/2008 at 4:33:08 PM PST

okscooter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by okscooter on Jun 22, 08 10:24 AM
Thank you, thank you!!!
okscooter1

okscooter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by okscooter on Jun 22, 08 10:34 AM
well poop!Gears all work but nothing happens. I clicked the moving brick & the lighting skull eeyes but...nada.Whats up?
okscooter1

okscooter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by okscooter on Jun 22, 08 10:36 AM
never mind I got it!
Thanks

[Post New]by lilmisskatie on Jun 22, 08 2:41 PM
I need HELP!!! I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I've gone back to change each shape and nothing happens on the final rock door thing. HELP. Get me past this spot. Can I skip it somehow???

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jun 22, 08 4:36 PM
Hi everyone! I just thought I'd let you know that it's not always a good thing to post personal email addresses on a public forum. The internet is a big place, and anyone can access these forums, so be careful with what you post.

Also, I had to remove a link you provided in your post pokeykitty. If you read our FAQ section, you will see that not posting links is one of the rules of the forums. It's alright though, the first one is free .

Happy gaming!

Edited on 06/22/2008 at 4:36:43 PM PST

MOMSusi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MOMSusi on Jun 22, 08 4:46 PM
How do you change the snake and the dragonfly? I don't see the little box next to them like with the other 4 items.

I also can not get my gears to turn since I pulled the handle and got them to stop. Is this important? If so how do I start them again.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jun 22, 08 7:42 PM
pokeykitty wrote:Here's a picture of the gears in the correct order (my daughter cheated and got it from the User Guide!). Not the best quality, but you can tell which color gear goes where!

I wish I would have seen the link before it was deleted. This is where I'm totally lost and have no patience for it anymore! GOING CRAZY! Is there anyway you can e mail me that link?

Editing it to say....I guess you can't e mail me, there is no e mail addy in my profile.

Grrrr, is there ANYWAY I can find out what color gears go where??????

Edited on 06/22/2008 at 7:46:17 PM PST

[Post New]by harley2457 on Jun 22, 08 9:01 PM
SHOff wrote:OK!!! I finally did it. Right in front of my nose. Talk about clicking on everything but the obvious. I got the animal door open and then there are the gears. No problem getting those. Now I can't figure out how to get them to move. Someone said there were hints. You know how you holler at the game??!?!? Well I finally figured out what the lever under the beetle was good for. Took me awhile to get them in order .... all I've got to say is WHEW!!! Bring it on!!

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jun 22, 08 10:11 PM
I GOT THOSE D**** GEARS GOING! I dunno, I worked and worked and worked at it, took a potty break, came back and started moving the coloured gears around again and son of a gun, it all came in place.

Hallelulia, I'm moving on

Go to: