Re:Post any Barn Yarn technical issues here only

[Post New]by Lynndig on Aug 19, 14 7:17 PM
I'm playing on an iPad and it won't load...keeps saying there's the internet isn't working which isn't true What can I do? I can't get in to play the game.

[Post New]by Lynndig on Aug 19, 14 7:17 PM
I'm playing on an iPad and it won't load...keeps saying there's the internet isn't working which isn't true What can I do? I can't get in to play the game.

[Post New]by judewright on Jan 14, 15 10:57 AM
I have played all the way to where you have to collect all of the apples. (On iPad) There are at least three apples that are not "clickable" or "tapable." This, of course, prevents me from finishing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it..twice.

[Post New]by jenny_curry on Jan 30, 15 12:51 PM
I have an issue with the level Apples for Victoria and this is the second time I have had to write about this. First having a skinny, athletic girl say she needs to loose weight is ridiculous and promotes an unhealthy attitude for girls. Where is the level for the skinny boy who needs to loose weight. A girl does not have to be anorexic to be attractive to all the fat boys out there. Second, eating a lot of apples will help you loose weight by causing serious diarrhea resulting in major dehydration and possible hospitalization.
I have already provided you with a quick and easy fix which I expected to see implemented in the last up date but it was not. Change it to Victoria having a Halloween party and she needs the apples for to play a wholesome game of bobbing for apples. I paid money for this game. I am your consumer. SO FIX IT!!

Phoebe06
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Phoebe06 on Feb 12, 15 8:22 PM
I have this game on my PC and it has been trouble free, but today I used a free game coupon code to buy this for my iMac, with all up to date OS. When the game loaded all I got was a square in first the top right corner then the bottom left corner, each taking up about a quarter of the screen. I immediately pressed command-Q, uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Same problem when I started the game.

Edited on 02/12/2015 at 8:23:32 PM PST

[Post New]by isummer on Mar 30, 15 3:50 PM
I have just purchased and installed Barn Yarn on my iMac 10.10.2 and when I go to open the game it only comes up 1/4 of the screen? It won't let me click on anything. Won't actually let me do anything at all! HELP!

[Post New]by isummer on Mar 30, 15 3:51 PM
Phoebe06 wrote:I have this game on my PC and it has been trouble free, but today I used a free game coupon code to buy this for my iMac, with all up to date OS. When the game loaded all I got was a square in first the top right corner then the bottom left corner, each taking up about a quarter of the screen. I immediately pressed command-Q, uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Same problem when I started the game.

DId you get this fixed? This is exactly what's happening to me.

[Post New]by CanonicalKoi on Apr 1, 15 8:59 AM
Just paid for and downloaded the game today. I'm sorry I hadn't read the forums first. Running a MacBook Pro, Yosemite 10.10.2. All drivers up-to-date. Game loads and I only get the left 2/3s of the game screen--the entire right side is missing. I have a screenshot, but there doesn't appear to be a way to post it to the forums. I'll try to re-download once I get back from errands, but as it stands, the game is unplayable and I'm sorry I wasted the money.

ETA: Checked my display resolution and it's set at 1440x900. The other help suggestion was to place the game in "windowed mode" which would be swell and I'd try if there were any "Menu" or "Option" choices available in the visible portion of the game. Sadly, there isn't.

Edited on 04/01/2015 at 9:04:53 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 1, 15 9:18 AM
Hi everyone,

I came across this thread in the pond and see that a number of players are having issues with this particular game not displaying correctly on their Mac with OS X 10.10. I definitely know how frustrating this can be. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

Doing a little research, I see that some players have found that playing in Windowed mode helps. You can do this by clicking on Command +F to switch without going through options.

I hope this helps. If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by CanonicalKoi on Apr 1, 15 1:35 PM
Hey, BFG (can I call you BFG?),

The Command-F seems to work. I can't play in full-screen, but at least it's playable now. Thanks much!

Go to: