bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Post any PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 29, 13 3:32 PM
Hi eigus,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. Because I'm not positive which error came up when that happened, I recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support Team. They'll be able to look into your account and determine what error that was and hopefully allow you to get the game!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

eskimo1203
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Capsule Puzzle

[Post New]by eskimo1203 on Mar 29, 13 6:33 PM
I am also having trouble with the capsule puzzle. I begin to turn the dials on the left and my game closes out. Before you ask me to check my sound card, video card and check for updates, already done. I also started off with my game closing down at the beginning with the boy on the bike, but just avoided him and I got past that. Unfortunately, I do not have anything else to do and have to complete the capsule puzzle to move on.

Acrodite
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Acrodite on Mar 29, 13 11:47 PM
I am loving the game, but my issue is this:
At the lighthouse, after I have removed the debris from in front of the door, the HO is looking for 15 Fish... I have found 14 but where the 15th should be, I have a white rectangle and it will not let me select it, nor will it allow a skip. I dont want to have to d/l it again just for this issue... any ideas?

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Mar 30, 13 3:09 AM
Hi Fishies,

eskimo1203, I understand that you already updated your video card and check for any updates, but I still recommend to get in touch with our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. These reports not only show us if there are some adjustments that can be made to your computer, but they also give us very valuable information about the game itself - the sort of information we need to help pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

Acrodite, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. If that's not helping, please let our Tech Support Team know what's going on and they can look into that a bit further for you.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

soussic
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by soussic on Mar 30, 13 5:22 AM
I love these games and have bought all of them, but trying to play the demo is impossible, the screen freezes when you want to move from place to another one, freezes wheb you talk to the boy, have tried to play 3 times but no change at all so I don't think I'll buy this last game if I'm not sure everything will be settled down.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 30, 13 10:42 AM
Hey there soussic,

Not those pesky freezing issues!

I would recommend checking this help article here for some great tips on resolving those freezing issues. Particularly updating the video card driver often helps to stop the game from freezing.

However if the issues persist or if you're prefer some specialized help one of our Reps from Tech Support will be happy to work with you directly to get that solved!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Mar 30, 13 1:05 PM
Well it looks like I have an ISSUE, after playing the demo, that will NOT let me continue to play this game, the game was TERMINATED and closed.

This is a first for me, I got a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.
It said, This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusal way.
Contact application support team.

It looked like it was going to be a pretty good game, I got the inside of the house done with kitty etc, came out of house and that is when I got the error, and the game was terminated and closed.
The cursor was also a bit sticky, so with all of this going on, I cannot buy it .
I have never had this happen with any BF game, owning over 400 games, but from the technical issues everyone is having, it looks like the developers need to fix a LOT, before the game is playable.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 30, 13 1:41 PM
Hi quarlesqueen,

I'm sorry to hear you ran into that error. Those specific errors are sometimes caused by Microsoft programs that are not compatible with the game being played. However, some quick updates can sometimes help, and our Tech Support Team will be happy to assist you with that.

Hopefully they can get you back to gaming quickly!

bfgSeine

Acrodite
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Acrodite on Mar 30, 13 2:02 PM

Acrodite, I would suggest <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game to see if that helps. If that's not helping, please let our <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support Team</a> know what's going on and they can look into that a bit further for you.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

Ok
Did that, uninstalled, reinstalled, same issue... am going to try once more...

[Post New]by amierakae_54 on Mar 31, 13 5:06 PM
I sawed the board from the elevator, didn't let me in the elevator, asked for hint and it directed me back to the tram.Now when I am directed back there I can't access it. I have the elevator button and the computer paper but can't get into the elevator. Is this a gltch because I followed the right pathways.

Do I need to uninstall and reinstall?

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 1, 13 5:16 AM
Heya Fishies,

Acrodite - Welcome to the Pond! I'm sorry that uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't fix the problem either! These kind of visual problems in a game are often also connected to some of the graphic software on your computer being in need of an update. You can easily check this by following the steps here.

amierakae_54 - It definitely sounds as if some files of your game might not be working properly here. uninstalling and reinstalling the game could really help clear this up as it will get all the game files back into place.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by tinky73 on Apr 3, 13 4:57 AM
I've been playing the game with no problems...until now! Have got to where I've got the new 2nd floor button for the lift (after the spider puppet thing smashed the last button up!). Place the button in it's slot, press it, lift goes up, the lift door opening noise happens....but lift door doesn't open! Have used the hint button which shows I should now be leaving the lift but I can't. The door won't open but all the graphics are showing that it should. Any ideas???

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 3, 13 10:53 AM
Hey there tinky73,

What a pesky door!

I would recommend checking the in game Strategy Guide first to make sure that all other tasks have been completed up to that point. Sometimes a game can get a little fussy if some things are done out of order.

If that doesn't help please go ahead and contact Tech Support for some additional steps to help get you back to playing your game! To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

I hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgIzara

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 4, 13 11:39 PM
tinky73 wrote:I've been playing the game with no problems...until now! Have got to where I've got the new 2nd floor button for the lift (after the spider puppet thing smashed the last button up!). Place the button in it's slot, press it, lift goes up, the lift door opening noise happens....but lift door doesn't open! Have used the hint button which shows I should now be leaving the lift but I can't. The door won't open but all the graphics are showing that it should. Any ideas???

Try backing out of the elevator.

[Post New]by shazzcat on Apr 6, 13 8:11 PM
I have played all the PuppetShow games and was loving this one until I got towards the end of the game and it crashed. Not too perturbed, I re-ran the game and found over and over that it crashed after I hit the "play" button on the opening screen.

I am running a Windows 7 32-bit PC and have gone through every suggestion in the technical issues thread, i.e. updated my driver, flash, shockwave and even re-downloaded and re-installed the game itself. The error message when it crashes reads: "Error: Access violation at 0x0054D80A (tried to read from 0x000000010), program terminated."

Dissappointed

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 7, 13 2:54 AM
Heya shazzcat, welcome to the Pond!

I'm really sorry to hear that you keep getting an access violation even though you have already tried all the tips here bin our tech thread.

In this case I would definitely recommend that you get in touch with our dedicated Tech Support Team by clicking on the /e) green envelope and choosing Contact Us on the next page. They'll be happy to get this checked for you so you can continue to enjoy your game!

Good luck!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by tas811uk on Apr 13, 13 8:58 PM
Had no problems with this game until I got to the capsule game, after completing 3 of the 4 rings,i attempted the bottom right ring except this one froze the game. I restarted the game only to hit play and receive the same access violation as shazzcat and same error message.

I am running windows 7 64-bit. I have checked all drivers, which are automatically updated but I have double checked. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself and still the same. Hit play and game freezes and the display Access violation at 0x0054D80A (tried to read from 0x000000010), program terminated.

Added a new player to play from the start and no problems which makes me think its a problem further along with the capsule game.....very disappointed as was really enjoying playing the game.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 14, 13 2:50 AM
Heya tas811uk, welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear that your game started making problems after the capsule game, how frustrating!

If you experience the same problems again when you reach the spot under your new profile, it could be that your computer is having some problems to process what is happening further on. This can often be fixed by making sure that your system is up to date with the steps that you can find here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 04/14/2013 at 2:51:03 AM PST

[Post New]by tas811uk on Apr 14, 13 5:07 AM
All drivers are up to date as stated in previous post...have uninstalled and reinstalled the game...

Uninstalled and reinstalled the Adobe Flash and shockwave even though I've played numerous games of this type with no problems...that did not solve the issue.
Have run the compatibility in windows xp (service pack 2 and 3) which resulted in program unable to open and a new message displayed

Access violation at 0x004896AC (tried to read from 0x000003C), program terminated.

I have now tried all suggestions and still cannot access the game at the capsule game

Edited on 04/14/2013 at 6:19:53 AM PST

[Post New]by dougwig on Apr 15, 13 2:16 PM
Unable to put white ball on the Santa hat. The ball initially moved but would not attach. Then the ball stopped moving. I reinstalled game with negative results.

Go to: